No announcement yet.

Woodstock 99 Documentary - Netflix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How can it worth a crap if 50 years of ZZTop was only one episode.

Comment

Woodstock 99 Documentary - Netflix

Originally posted by EarleyBird View Post
      I kind of remember the build-up for it. The promoters seem super greedy and super gay.

But fact of the matter is that the girl at 14:50, in episode 3, should be the most famous human being on the planet!

Lol, which one was that at the 14:50? I watched all three yesterday. Had forgotten how good the lineup was. Also don’t recall hearing much about all the damage and riots. Was a cool show.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It was crazy! Glad I was in Texas!

Comment

Would of loved to of seen Korn, The Peppers and even Limp back in the day…. Hindsight how could it not have some bad happenings with that many people and those bands.

Comment

Originally posted by bobc View Post
            Lol, which one was that at the 14:50? I watched all three yesterday. Had forgotten how good the lineup was. Also don’t recall hearing much about all the damage and riots. Was a cool show.

I can't screenshoot it and post here, but go back and look. Likely one of the most beautiful brunettes ever. She's topless, but even if she wasn't.

And same about not hearing much on the riots/damage back then, which makes me think they might have hammed up the story just for this documentary.

Comment

I can't screenshoot it and post here, but go back and look. Likely one of the most beautiful brunettes ever. She's topless, but even if she wasn't.

And same about not hearing much on the riots/damage back then, which makes me think they might have hammed up the story just for this documentary.
              I remember watching it come apart live. It was a mess

Comment

Wife and I watched it tonight. Had no idea there was a Woodstock in 99. What a crap show. 250,000 teenagers with no police presence. Totally different crowed than in 1969.

Comment

Man, it looked like Bosnia before cleanup to me. Don't know how you ham that up.

Comment

Halfway through episode 3. Holy smokes that place was wild lol

Comment

They didn’t. It was an unmitigated disaster and there are thousands of hours of video (from many sources) documenting it.

The price gouging of food and water by contract vendors was criminal.

Comment

I remember it going down when it happened. MTV had quite a bit of coverage. Information didn't travel in 99 like it does now. It's like the Killdozer event. You hear more about it now than when it a actually happened.

Sent from my SM-A135U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Watch it last weekend. Had buddies that went to it and they came back saying it was Fing crazy after watching the doc they didn’t explain the “crazy” enough lol. Freaking wild footage.

Comment

Did anyone here actually attend? Lol

Comment

I was 25 in 99 and somewhat into music. I don't remember this event but will have to check it out. Sounds wild.

Comment

I kind of remember the build-up for it. The promoters seem super greedy and super gay.

But fact of the matter is that the girl at 14:50, in episode 3, should be the most famous human being on the planet!
                                Thank you sir! Wow

Comment

Working...
                                X