Woodstock 99 Documentary - Netflix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
    It was all about the money. About 38 million in ticket sales, and a bunch more on the back side. In today's world they would be sued till broke...
    Of course it was. There was no other reason to attempt to re-create an event that couldn't be replicated. I also agree with the last sentence of your comment.

Comment

Originally posted by 3DW5 View Post
      Michael Lang died like two months after his interview… He took ZERO responsibility for anything that happened.
      I couldn't decide if he was a con man, or just that much of a burned out naive hippie.

Comment

Originally posted by MasonCo. View Post
        Some of the parts are incredible to see, something that our country will never see again. But Netflix has a goal behind it most people won’t catch onto.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        please explain your last sentence - I have my tin foil hat ready

Comment

they said from the word go that it was about the money.
          The Woodstock of 94 was a bust. So 99 was all about money

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
            Enlighten me on the goal of Netflix.
            Originally posted by JTRichardson View Post
            please explain your last sentence - I have my tin foil hat ready
            Same goal/agenda as the liberal MSM and content creators like Disney, etc. No tin foil hat needed... Look no further than the board of directors. Previously appointed Susan Rice (Benghazi) who only left to join Biden administration. Even the obamas have a multi year, $100+ million contract for original content. You wont find a single NF original without lefty nonsense. They just cant help themselves. Did you catch the "American Factory" documentary?

"This deliberate misinterpretation of “American Factory” was, in fact, amplification of the political design that, no doubt, was always part of Netflix’s game plan when it signed Barack and Michelle Obama jointly to an impresario contract. (The monetary figure remains undisclosed, but the timing of Netflix’s offer corresponded with the Obamas’ well-publicized $65 million publishing agreements, proof of the media industry’s enthusiastic support of the former White House occupants in their role as cultural influencers.)"

CULTURAL INFLUENCERS

This week’s widespread media blitz heralding Netflix’s broadcast of its first Obama-endorsed presentation, “American Factory,” was more than synchronicity. It felt as though US publicists and journ…

Netflix has inked a multiyear deal with the Obamas for original programming — but the content from the former First Couple will not have any political bias, according to chief content officer Ted Sarandos. Sarandos allowed that “it’s hard to argue that there’s not a left lean to the creative community.”
            Last edited by BlackHogDown; 08-08-2022, 09:02 AM.

Comment

Because of the above, I was reluctant to watch. Guess I'll check it out. I had no idea of the 99 event but sounds like a **** show based on the comments. Y'all had me at "boobs."

Comment

Too many idiots in one place.

Comment

This go to show that back in the 90’s testosterone and alcohol fueled 18-25 year old males could take over the world if they wanted.

Today, not so much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I caught the first episode last night. Perfect storm of the type of music, the audience, the location, etc. Will finish it this week sometime.

Comment

Watched it last week. Good documentary with the typical Netflix woke crap slipped in during the slow parts.

Cliff notes:
                      Woodstock 1969 is awesome. Bunch of hippies getting stoned out of their minds and trashing a place becomes a legendary event because peace and love dude....

In 1999 hippie Mike Lang gets with a promoter to redo Woodstock and this time make money. They rent an ex air force base, wall it off, and invite a quarter million angst filled young people to party to a bunch of anger fueled 1990s rock bands. For good measure put everyone on a tarmac in the summer, with not enough toilets or water, and basically no security. Once they're really mad, drunk and high, give them fire. You can guess what happens...
                      Last edited by jdg13; 08-08-2022, 09:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackHogDown View Post
                        Same goal/agenda as the liberal MSM and content creators like Disney, etc. No tin foil hat needed... Look no further than the board of directors. Previously appointed Susan Rice (Benghazi) who only left to join Biden administration. Even the obamas have a multi year, $100+ million contract for original content. You wont find a single NF original without lefty nonsense. They just cant help themselves. Did you catch the "American Factory" documentary?

"This deliberate misinterpretation of “American Factory” was, in fact, amplification of the political design that, no doubt, was always part of Netflix’s game plan when it signed Barack and Michelle Obama jointly to an impresario contract. (The monetary figure remains undisclosed, but the timing of Netflix’s offer corresponded with the Obamas’ well-publicized $65 million publishing agreements, proof of the media industry’s enthusiastic support of the former White House occupants in their role as cultural influencers.)"

CULTURAL INFLUENCERS

This week’s widespread media blitz heralding Netflix’s broadcast of its first Obama-endorsed presentation, “American Factory,” was more than synchronicity. It felt as though US publicists and journ…

https://www.nowtheendbegins.com/medi...he-dnc-agenda/

I guess I did OK at watching it for the entertainment value like most of the other stuff I watch on NetFlix. I realize its TV and watch what I watch for that purpose only. Im certainly not letting a polictical undertone sway what I laugh at on TV, or the innewebs...........
                        Last edited by Quackerbox; 08-08-2022, 10:26 AM.

Comment

I guess I did OK at watching it for the entertainment value like most of the other stuff I watch on NetFlix. I realize its TV and watch what I watch for that purpose only. Im certainly not letting a polictical undertone sway what I laugh at on TV, or the innewebs...........
                          It's a shame that you've been brainwashed already!

Another good one lost to the liberal agenda of entertainment...

Comment

Originally posted by JTRichardson View Post
                            It's a shame that you've been brainwashed already!

Another good one lost to the liberal agenda of entertainment...

Comment

Amazing how people can let things go and take it as entertainment. Such a novel idea! haha

Comment

I kind of remember the build-up for it. The promoters seem super greedy and super gay.

But fact of the matter is that the girl at 14:50, in episode 3, should be the most famous human being on the planet!

Comment

Working...
                                X