I heard a saying long ago…

“Only person that stays in an argument with a idiot is another idiot”

Comment

Originally posted by jdavidson View Post

Hahahah… glad I bowed out [emoji1787]

Comment

Bottom line. Anyone who comes to cause harm or bring evil, commit evil act(s) to innocents deserves NOTHING! No admiration, no respect, no kudos. NOTHING but an appointment with our maker. No spin, no but but but... End of story.

Comment

That guy in the Aussie knife video dropped in a flash - holy crap!

Comment

Originally posted by jdavidson View Post

"When the debate is lost,slander becomes the tool of the loser." ~Socrates

I've heard this one too. Still holds true.
            Last edited by okrattler; 07-30-2022, 06:25 AM.

Comment

It’s one thing to a knowledge a heroic individual “ staying in the fight”. A complete 180 to acknowledge a thief and murderer. I think the perp knew he got got and was trying to finish the murder he started. No sympathy for him at all.

Comment

Reminds me of a TBH thread, "Should we head shoot pigs?"

Comment

Originally posted by Big Lee View Post
                  Reminds me of a TBH thread, "Should we head shoot pigs?"
                  Shootem in the earhole. Welcome to the train wreck BL.

Comment

Originally posted by Hogmauler View Post
                    It’s one thing to a knowledge a heroic individual “ staying in the fight”. A complete 180 to acknowledge a thief and murderer. I think the perp knew he got got and was trying to finish the murder he started. No sympathy for him at all.
                    I guess that's where I differ. I acknowledge and respect coyotes,feral pigs and rattlesnakes. So it's not much of a stretch for me. I get it, obviously nobody else does or at least is pretending not to because they'd rather go with the flow instead of against it. Don't bother me none

Funny how all these accusations of me saying this or that are on this but nobody can even take a sentence and turn it on me to make it seem like it. Because it simply didn't happen. Some of y'all are straight full of ****. And now not only do you know it,but I know it and so does everyone else.

But that's alright. The world would be a little less entertaining without all these different personalities.
                    Last edited by okrattler; 07-30-2022, 06:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
                      For the sake of discussion nobody has answered my question on what exactly they think is a fair fight. Like I said before a lot of people who have been held in high regard since the 1800's and even before that were bashwacking murderers. It wasn't one on one at high noon like some seem to think. I'm still trying to figure out exactly what a fair gunfight is. If I were to be attacked tomorrow would it be blatantly obvious that it were about to happen? Is there a bell that rings beforehand, does your attacker announce it? That almost seems like a bad idea. If I was to want to start a fight to end a threat, what should I do? I don't think letting that person know what I'm about to do puts me at an advantage.

And honestly in this instance it didn't seem like the bank robber was at an advantage either although he tried to sneak one in on the security guard. If there was an advantage there I didn't see it. Must've got covered up in blood along with everything else.
                      I'm not sure why you quoted me on this. I could give two s***s about a "fair" fight. I just ain't praising someone for attempted murder today, tomorrow, or the next day. You seem to be alone in this. No one has your back that I can see. It's cool. Be that guy. Just don't try to bring me into it. Glad he's out of the gene pool .

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rolylane6 View Post
                        I'm not sure why you quoted me on this. I could give two s***s about a "fair" fight. I just ain't praising someone for attempted murder today, tomorrow, or the next day. You seem to be alone in this. No one has your back that I can see. It's cool. Be that guy. Just don't try to bring me into it. Glad he's out of the gene pool .

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk
                        Ok we're going try this again. Where did I praise him for attempted murder? Show me......The part about it being awesome that he chose to spend the rest of his life putting bullets into the guy that killed him? That one,right? "The rest of his life." That started when the bullet went through his neck. He chose to die fighting. Again you guys took it as praise for attempted murder. I wasn't talking about that. You can't quote me a single time and show that I praised him for sneaking up on someone and this and that.

Again, yes he got what he deserved. The right guy won, I presume he won anyway.....But talk of fair fights and all that has me lost. It had nothing to do with being honorable. Bad guys aren't honorable.
                        Last edited by okrattler; 07-30-2022, 07:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                          Put away the shovel....you aren't getting out of the hole you dug ....so no reason to keep going.
                          This

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
                            Ok we're going try this again. Where did I praise him for attempted murder? Show me......The part about it being awesome that he chose to spend the rest of his life putting bullets into the guy that killed him? That one,right? "The rest of his life." That started when the bullet went through his neck. He chose to die fighting. Again you guys took it as praise for attempted murder. I wasn't talking about that. You can't quote me a single time and show that I praised him for sneaking up on someone and this and that.

Just for ****s and giggles.. how old are you okrattler? I’m guessing mid to upper 20s?

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                              Just for ****s and giggles.. how old are you okrattler? I’m guessing mid to upper 20s?

Comment

Brother, the animals you acknowledge and respect act out of instinct. A God given instinct. That’s all. There’s no premeditation in their attack. I’m out.

Comment

Working...
                                X