Honda Pioneer 500

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Honda Pioneer 500

My trailer is too small for the Pioneer 700 and similar. I don't have a lot of room to store large equipment, so the 500 is more likely.

It is small, narrow, and limited storage for anything.Anybody own one? Have comments on these tiny SXS's?

My FIL recently bought one, seems to be a nice UTV. They are small, but if you are a smaller guy, it shouldn't be a problem. I'm 6'6 and don't fit in it too good, but it fits him pretty well.

Comment

I owned the mid size ranger for several years. The smaller size had its pros and cons. That said, I wouldnt do it again.

Comment

I was really impressed with the 520 I looked at. Love my 1000-4

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It’s a 4 wheeler with a steering wheel

Comment

Opens up trail opportunities. I have the 700 and love it.

Comment

I’d personally rather an atv. Add a custom rack if needed or pull small trailer. I see no benefit for any of my usages

Comment

Removable in 20 seconds. I can/have/do haul 300# of feed and extra rider. Have hauled 2 adults, deer and all stands in a trip. Just another option. I’d add same set up on a pioneer…. But it ain’t as capable as an atv in other areas
                Attached Files

Comment

I have used one for work since 2017. We have 2 of them. We have had no problems out of either one of them. I am 6'2" and at one time 330 lbs. I was able to use it just fine. We have gone through a lot of stuff over the years. For what we do it is perfect size. We have discussed many times if we had to do it again, we would still go with the 500 (now 520). It gets us into places a full size would not go. You can also ride the 50" trails in Colorado when elk hunting. I don't see the point in getting a 4-wheeler when I can get something the same size that has a roof, windshield and sides to keep the weather out. We also have the enclosure on them. Helps with warmth in the winter time.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Comment

I love my 21 500 ,it's all i need at deer lease. i have 5x10 Big Tex trailer it fits pefect on, and pull it with Tacoma V6. small truck, trailer, and SXS.

Comment

I just bought a 22 - pioneer 520 and I love it . It is basically a 4 wheeler turned into a sxs but it has a lot of power . I just hauled a trailer load of gravel around to the back of my house because I could not get the truck back there. It is only 50” wide , fits in my 5x10 trailer with room to spare for other things on the trailer . It will fit in the back of a pickup truck , I have a toolbox so just haul it on the trailer . I added a winch , roof and mirrors . The winch was from the dealer but everything else was from Amazon . There is no storage in the 500 or the 520 , I added a glovebox , underseat storage and under hood storage all aftermarket and now have more than I need . The 520 has the dump bed which is great also , I will not go back to a regular 4 wheeler

Comment

Working...
                      X