Needville 12U boys got robbed in the WS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone keeping up with this bs? From what we have gathered 1 coach tested “positive” so they were disqualified from the little league World Series. He was denied a 2nd test. Since then he has taken 2 negative Covid test.
    Now the Arkansas team they just beat 13-0 is back in it.

Yep my brothers grandson is on the team. Really bad deal and from what I think I’m hearing it’s happened to two other teams as well.

Comment

Friend of mine from high school has a son on the team, sad deal.

Comment

What?!? Just because 1 coach tested positive, the whole team was DQ'D?

Comment

If you are going to host any organized sporting events especially something of this magnitude you can’t be worried about covid, it’s just down right ignorant
          Are they testing every spectator?

They just wrapped up the USA track and field jr Olympics in Florida last week and it was a complete disaster, they made every athlete test prior to entering
          It got so far off schedule they couldn’t keep up, many people had to change flight plans and hotel stays because they had to stay longer.
          We are waiting for the gates to open now for the last day of the Aau junior Olympics here in humble and they have done a fantastic job with the meet, no discussion of covid.

They are tying a lot of priceless opportunities for our youth.

Wish us luck! End with discuss the morning!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by OldRiverRat View Post
            If you are going to host any organized sporting events especially something of this magnitude you can’t be worried about covid, it’s just down right ignorant
            Are they testing every spectator?

They just wrapped up the USA track and field jr Olympics in Florida last week and it was a complete disaster, they made every athlete test prior to entering
            It got so far off schedule they couldn’t keep up, many people had to change flight plans and hotel stays because they had to stay longer.
            We are waiting for the gates to open now for the last day of the Aau junior Olympics here in humble and they have done a fantastic job with the meet, no discussion of covid.

They are tying a lot of priceless opportunities for our youth.

Wish us luck! End with discuss the morning!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
            The athletes in Tokyo were tested every 5 days

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Stupid, plain stupid.

Comment

Heartbreaking deal for those kids and parents. Absolutely ridiculous.

Comment

That’s just dumb!

Comment

So sad to hear that! Totally ridiculous. My son’s team got knocked out in the Texas west tournament 2 weeks ago, and we had planned to be there

Comment

Comment

The same thing happened to the Ganado girls softball team last week at Regionals. Ridiculous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

To top it off the test that failed was administered at 9:02 am, the Needville team did not arrive in Waco until 3:00 pm, exact same scenario for the Oklahoma team sent home..can’t believe this level of corruption in little league of all places

Comment

Originally posted by Doublelunger View Post
                            To top it off the test that failed was administered at 9:02 am, the Needville team did not arrive in Waco until 3:00 pm, exact same scenario for the Oklahoma team sent home..can’t believe this level of corruption in little league of all places
                            Yes and the coach who they say tested positive went and got two other tests done and both came back negative. I live in Needville and feel horrible for the kids.

Comment

Horrible ordeal for sure, the Needville pitcher is our neighbor, great people. We know most of the kids on that team the talent level was tremendous.

And now it may not have even been their tests according to the test times…. Unreal
                              poor kids

Comment

Working...
                              X