• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by tyak View Post
      . One of my favorites.

Comment

Jim Beam is my all time favorite but TX has been at the top of my list since deer season. That is some really good stuff.

Comment

Rebecca creek most of the time. Every once in awhile I'll break out the garrison brothers. Neither one needs anything just a clean glass

Comment

whiskey

That Bird Dog blackberry is hard to beat....harder to beat served over frozen blackberries. Their hot cinnamon isn't bad either. my Jack and Crown bottles have been collecting dust since I came across this stuff.

Comment

Comment

Woodford Reserve, buffalo trace, and weller. I like Texas beer and Kentucky bourbon.

Comment

Originally posted by CWaller30 View Post
                  Used to only drink crown until I discovered 40 creek.
                  ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
                  THIS

same boat. 40 Creek and Seven Up is my choice for a night of hog hunting
                  SMOOTH.

Comment

anyone tried JR Ewing? I like it a lot for it's price range. very smooth, and has a heavy oak flavor.

TX bourbon is my favorite right now for under 50$...next would be JR Ewing, followed by my own that I make! I mess around a little with oak barrels from deepsouthbarrels.com and use vodka and their "bourbon essences" and age it for about 4 months. comes out amazingly good.

Comment

Turkey.

Comment

Bulleit straight up or with a single ice cube if the wife is watching..

Comment

Crown, rebeka creek, jack, makers mark, Wellers

Comment

1835 is really good IMO. Soon as I get back to TX thats one of the first things I'm buying!

Comment

Silver Star is the best Texas sipping whiskey I've ever had. The same brewery makes 1835 for Spec' s but their own label is far superior.

Comment

Originally posted by smokin6.7 View Post
                                Turkey.

Forgot about Wild Turkey somehow. 101 is very high on my list as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X