• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Home made is best but ill take a can or 2-6 any day.only come on a 4 pack☹

Comment

But ill **** red for 2 days

Comment

Originally posted by ghost View Post
        Modelo Especial Chelada or Picatnte !!!!
        Modelo Especial Con Salsa Picante. Just mix and stir.

Only when I go to Dos Salsas for TexMex.

Or have only mass produced American pilsners or lagers at the house.

Salsa or salt and pepper and Tapatios can make just about any crappy beer not suck as bad.

Tasty rehash MrHouse. Tasty thread MrDan
        Last edited by Briar Friar; 08-13-2020, 10:45 PM. Reason: TastySpake

Comment

My favorite afternoon drink when it's hot as eff outside ... Modelo especial.

Got hooked in Puerta Vallarta when I was 19 - I like them spicy. Don't care for the straight tomato juice.

Comment

The best for a hangover ever

Comment

Nay for me. I like the flavor, but there is something about the tomato juice and beer carbonation that creates a taste bud and tongue melting acid that I can't stand.

Comment

Originally posted by Tommyh View Post
                Can i enchilada this?
                I wanna know where to find this dragons milk stout

Comment

Had one at a Mexican restaurant in Houston. Bartender ask me if I wanted it spicy, yes I said. He pulls out this lil bottle and puts about 3-4 drops in it. Told me to stir it for drinking. Took a sip, and it was very good and very warm(spicy). Ask him what it was he put in and he said they make it there. Here’s what it is

Small Mason jar
                  Fill with habaneros, cut the tops off
                  Fill with everclear
                  Put lid on and place in fridge for 7 days
                  After 7 days strain then put in a jar.

This is very good and adds spice to your favorite drink.

Word of warning, do not take it to deer camp in a mason jar and leave it sitting out. Some knucklehead, fellow TBH’r, will think it’s moonshine and take a big ole swig. He found out it wasn’t moonshine.

Comment

Was this a trick question? Hail yea michelada!

Comment

Never had anything in my beer but you boys convinced me to give it a go. Heading to the lease tonight to do a spotlight survey, and will mix one up at camp and report my findings.

Comment

Heck no.

Comment

Originally posted by Coastal Ducks View Post
                          I like a good michalada now and then. Sometimes I make my own, sometimes I get one with dinner and once in awhile buy ready made canned one.

Recently I had a craving for one and picked up a mix at a local convenience store. It was in a quart jar and they had a bunch of different flavors. All iced down ready to go. I got one that was like extra lime flavored. I think they are called Chuche's Michaladas or something similar. It was really good. Comes in a qt jar and will make probably 4 or 5. If you see it, try it. Easier than buying all the stuff and making your own but better than a canned one.

Edit: It was this brand. https://www.facebook.com/chuchesmich...gHY88wPpAzSFtj
                          I tracked some of this down and was a little shocked at the price. $20 for a mason jar is a little steep. Hell I pay $10 for a 15 pack of Natural Light. It does look good. Ill stick to using Clamato Preparado to which I add lime, salt and Tajin. If I am feeling frisky Ill add a shot of vodka.

Comment

Estrella Jalisco makes a good one. Their Mango Michelada ain't too bad either if you just feel like trying something new.

Comment

I just had one earlier but I make my own mix and serve with a tecate light or Indio cerveza. I have placed 2nd in micheladas contest and they are pretty darn good!

Comment

Working...
                              X