Viking Archery in Houston

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Viking Archery in Houston

Are they still in business? I went in there one time and one of the guys working behind the counter definitely had something going on mentally. I never went back. Did anyone else ever experience that there?

The only Viking archery I can find is in San Antonio... And it still looks open.

Sent from my Mi 9T using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Hogmauler View Post
      Are they still in business? I went in there one time and one of the guys working behind the counter definitely had something going on mentally. I never went back. Did anyone else ever experience that there?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

There was one in Starsville near Canyon Lake.I'm talking in 2007 ..Same guy that was in Hou..Not so nice guy but great shop

Comment

We should boycott all locations until he's out of business

Comment

Ive read many threads about that place over the years. Mindblowing to me that people have gone into the store more than once.

Comment

I think one of the Astros used to shop there as well. I think he played third base and eventually died from overdose.

Comment

I think one of the Astros used to shop there as well. I think he played third base and eventually died from overdose.

Ken Caminiti. The Houston one shut down, prob for the best.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

That’s him. Sad day for sure when a young person like that passes. Had his whole life in front of him.

Comment

Unmediated bipolar is all I got.

Comment

Viking still has two locations. One in Boerne inside Wheelers and one in Canyon Lake. The only grumpy bastage runs the location in Canyon lake and his son runs the one inside Wheelers. Son is way better than his ole man but he is very weird. Will just stare at you and ignore you forever.

Comment

That’s him. Sad day for sure when a young person like that passes. Had his whole life in front of him.

Agreed but illicit drugs have done that to more than one athlete or celebrity

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

So true but still sad when it happens to anyone.

Comment

Working...
                              X