No announcement yet.

Anyone missing something???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't know if its been said, but that little piggy should have stayed home.

Comment

Originally posted by TxSon1836 View Post
      TOE UPDATE: found a little bit out about the toe. turns out a landscaper was mowing and was pulling the mower backwards and walking backwards and took a fall. i assume he had the safety cut off disengaged because the mower kept coping towards him and he had to kick it off of him to prevent it from running up his torso and most likely killing him. he lost 4 toes on his left foot (obviously i found one of em) his big toe is only surviving toe on his left foot. his right foot was cut up pretty badly but no amputations or anything required. i am assuming birds made off with the other three.
      Ouch...…...ugly accident indeed! Prayers for him and his family.

Comment

That's exactly what happened to my uncle as a youngster...had to buy two pairs of shoes from then on. Hit more at an angle & lost three starting at the pinky causing the foot to come to a point. Think it made like a 2 or 3 size difference.

Comment

TOE UPDATE: found a little bit out about the toe. turns out a landscaper was mowing and was pulling the mower backwards and walking backwards and took a fall. i assume he had the safety cut off disengaged because the mower kept coping towards him and he had to kick it off of him to prevent it from running up his torso and most likely killing him. he lost 4 toes on his left foot (obviously i found one of em) his big toe is only surviving toe on his left foot. his right foot was cut up pretty badly but no amputations or anything required. i am assuming birds made off with the other three.
          Ow wow, somehow I overlooked the update.

Landrover is correct, prayers up for him and his family!! Terrible accident, but glad it was not worse.

Comment

I did pretty much the same thing 20+ years ago, cut 3 toe's off on right foot, the 3 in middle, sewed all back on, all made it but the one in middle. Push lawn mowers have no mercy.

God Bless
            Bish

Comment

So you come home and empty your pockets on the countertop... an assortment of change, a cool arrowhead you found, couple 22 shells from plinking, some pocket fuzz and oh yea, a toe.

Comment

Pick that sum buck up and put it on a key ring.

Comment

Anyone missing something???

That there is luckier than a daggum rabbits foot!

Plus it creates job security for me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

NO way! That aint landscaper toe! It ain’t brown enough

Comment

Originally posted by texan4ut View Post
                      Thumb or toe. Only problem I see is lack of blood.
                      Possibly cut off of a dead or frozen body, no flowing blood at that point.

Comment

Glad we had closure on this story. Hate to be left wondering.

Comment

Originally posted by Shake N' Bake View Post
                          Is it a toe?

Did you call a toe truck?[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                          This is so messed up but funny.

Comment

No amputations? How’d this toe get in the yard then??

Comment

Originally posted by TacticalCowboy View Post
                              No amputations? How’d this toe get in the yard then??

Sorry no amputations on his right foot just deep cuts his left foot did have 4 toes lost.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Accidental amputations still count

Comment

Working...
                                X