Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tell me about Kydex and IWB appendix carry...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any good OWB appendix? All I ever see is IWB. I don't want to have to buy 10 new pairs of britches to carry IWB!

Comment

Originally posted by softpoint View Post
      I carry my Freedom Arms revolvers with the hammer down between the chambers.
      As do I, with 5 loaded rounds.

My point was, carrying a snubby hammer down on an empty chamber isn’t any safer than carrying the same snubby fully loaded—you pull the trigger and it’s gonna go bang.

Comment

Originally posted by ATXArcher View Post
        https://harrysholsters.com/

Harry's makes the most comfortable appendix carry holster I have ever worn. Get the Executive One clip and add the discreet carry clip, claw and wedge. It will keep the pistol riding perfectly without the butt of the grip jabbing you or poking out forward and printing. You will never use another holster again.
        Got the executive from Harry’s, love it. Hated the metal clip, got the plastic clip...and it’s awesome. I couldn’t carry my G19 in the leather DM Bullard because I carry IWB at one o’clock and the butt stuck out. The executive eliminated that issue. Thanks for the review.

Comment

Originally posted by Shinesintx View Post
          Got the executive from Harry’s, love it. Hated the metal clip, got the plastic clip...and it’s awesome. I couldn’t carry my G19 in the leather DM Bullard because I carry IWB at one o’clock and the butt stuck out. The executive eliminated that issue. Thanks for the review.

Glad it worked out. They will have sales from time to time and you can pick one up for a great price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by LFD2037 View Post
            Any good OWB appendix? All I ever see is IWB. I don't want to have to buy 10 new pairs of britches to carry IWB!

Appendix is for better concealment and OWB would kill that. If you are set on OWB then stick to 3-5 o’clock.

Comment

I use a steath gear.. but carry at 3:00.

I like the outter kydex or whatever it is, with the inside breathable material is comfortable. I have had it for about 2 years.

Used a kydex outter with leather prior, made by a guy on here.. until I broke a belt clip and couldnt find a replacement.

I think the stealthgear is more comfortable.

If it matters.. I carry a Kahr CW9.

Matt

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
              X