Biden arrested

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Biden arrested

Ol' Joe claimed he was arrested in S. Africa in the 70's when he went down there to try to negotiate the release of Nelson Mandela.

The problem is, this has never been reported until and was never mentioned in his biography.

What the hell was he thinking?

Originally posted by Charles View Post
    Ol' Joe claimed he was arrested in S. Africa in the 70's when he went down there to try to negotiate the release of Nelson Mandela.

The problem is, this has never been reported until and was never mentioned in his biography.

What the hell was he thinking?
    “He dreamed it in his head”...

Comment

Corn Pop Malarkey!

Comment

He identifies as a former "freedom fighter", therefore he is.......

Comment

At this point, Ol Joe May be laying the ground work for an insanity plea by acting delusional. That way when Ukraine hits the fan, he can claim early stages of dementia.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
            At this point, Ol Joe May be laying the ground work for an insanity plea by acting delusional. That way when Ukraine hits the fan, he can claim early stages of dementia.
            You may be on to something..

For a man claiming to be innocent of what he is being accused of he sure looks stressed out and he has aged 5 years in the last 4 months... He knows that the heat is on..

Comment

Would someone please, for the love of God, check good ole Uncle Joe into the old folks home. The man is embarrassing himself every day.

Comment

The guy is delusional. I see that after he mentioned it three times in two weeks, the New York Times looked and couldn’t find any record of the arrest in their archives. He also said he was with then ambassador Andrew Young. Young has already come out and said he was never arrested in S.A.
                Last edited by jerp; 02-22-2020, 08:02 AM.

Comment

He's a lying dog faced pony soldier

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                    The guy is delusional. I see that after he mentioned it three times in two weeks, the New York Times looked and couldn’t find any record of the arrest in their archives. He also said he was with then ambassador Andrew Young. Young has already come out and said he was never arrested in S.A.
                    Technically he's a compulsive, pathological liar.

And borderline sociopath.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1j0FS0Z6ho"]1988 Road to the White House with Sen. Biden - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

He's certainly losing it...I watched maybe 5mins of his town hall the other night & in that time he was taking credit with obama for the outstanding economy & then went onto to say we have to get trump out of office because the middle class is suffering. It was painful to listen to him trying to get a logical sentence put together.

Comment

He said that he was at the Alamo and tried to talk Santa Anna out of attacking the Alamo The dude has lost what little mind that he had to begin with.

Comment

He he invented the Coronavirus too.

Comment

He get away with it. After all his son was AG of the United States.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                              He's certainly losing it...I watched maybe 5mins of his town hall the other night & in that time he was taking credit with obama for the outstanding economy & then went onto to say we have to get trump out of office because the middle class is suffering. It was painful to listen to him trying to get a logical sentence put together.
                              I’m actually starting to feel sorry for him...he’s not of sound mind. What baffles the ever livin crappola outa me, is that people are willing to vote for him. I wouldn’t trust the man with a butter knife for fear of him hurting himself.

Comment

Working...
                              X