No announcement yet.

KillLight by Elusive Wildlife review needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We've got several of the elusive wildlife lights, no complaints here, they've worked every time they were needed.

Comment

Work for what you need them for but will eventually wear out.

Comment

Originally posted by Texasboy_fitnes View Post
        Work for what you need them for but will eventually wear out.
        Just like everything else

Thanks for the reviews.

Comment

I have the kill light sportsman. Bought it about 2 years ago and it still works. Not as bright as I had hoped but for $70 and its still working I can't complain.

This year I bought a slow glow light and really like it. Similar concept where it is on and dim and brightens with motion but it is really bright and has a reversible lens to focus the light differently. I also come in a red/green option or a green/IR option and all you have to do is reverse polarity to change the color of the light. I bought the green/IR version and really like the IR for use with digital night vision. No need to have a light on the gun to mess with when hunting a feeder or baited area.

Comment

I'm going to need some more information on this "slow glow light"
            Where did you get it and can you post a picture or link?

Comment

Originally posted by Pistol View Post
              I'm going to need some more information on this "slow glow light"
              Where did you get it and can you post a picture or link?
              I was thinking the same thing. Need more info.

Comment

We have 4 of them. This is at 100%. We use setting 3. Runs all night at 10% and when it senses movement it slowly ramps up to 100%. Really it needs to be between blind and feeder more. But we've killed a few pigs under them.

Gary

Comment

Installed mine on the feeder in November, animals could not tell a difference. Took no time to adjust to it. Killed a few hogs. Like the guy above, mine starts off slow when it senses motion then brightens up to 100%. I got it for a great price at a hunting convention. Love this thing.

Comment

ok, so now I am back to thinking I might buy another one

Comment

Slow Glow wild hog hunting lights are the ultimate tool for night hunting. These state-of-the-art feeder lights allow for hunting wild pigs and exotic game at night. Slow Glow Hunting Products also feature premium trail camera mounts, solar panel power solutions, and an array of hand-built Texas made hunting products.

Comment

All3lemmons - that looks COOL! I watched several videos and I think I will give it a try. Thanks for sharing.
                        They should become TBH sponsors

Comment

Originally posted by Pistol View Post
                          All3lemmons - that looks COOL! I watched several videos and I think I will give it a try. Thanks for sharing.
                          They should become TBH sponsors
                          Let me know which one you get. I talked with them at Texas Trophy Hunters show and should have bought one then.

Comment

I'll probably get the Stealth package. I like the enclosed box and rodent prooof

Comment

Working...
                            X