Clear All

Awesome place

Comment

We Bought a Home and Property - “Tres Hijas!”

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
      Boss, WWE fan?

I had that scene on last night too.

Place is shaping up nice!
      LOL! Not in many years. I was testing my signal and landed on Fox...mostly because Fox has been pretty spotty at the rent house for awhile - we even missed most of the super bowl - and I wanted to make sure it was coming in clearly! I did see some dude playing guitar and singing in the ring before he was rudely interrupted, but I had to go to my next task before I could find out if they were able to come to a peaceful resolution.

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
      Looking good boss

Happen to know the color of the floors in the kitchen? I assume that's tile?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
      It’s premium vinyl planks, Smartcore “Monroe Oak” I believe.

Originally posted by M16 View Post
      So is the prepaid data plan from At&t? Thanks

Yes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
        I’m currently looking for a good, used tractor with FEL and shredder to maintain the property after Matt does his thing. I’ve been researching threads here but I’m open to suggestions for what to look for in a tractor for a smallish property.

How big? I know of a small Kubota(in Lavaca County) that is going on the market soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
          The Nighthawk itself was pretty expensive. AT&T has plans that range in price, but there are services online that package up large blocks of data for about $60/mo. (Unlimited/no throttle) I was able to achieve the same for $35 with a prepaid data only plan (with recurring monthly billing.)

I wish I understood this stuff enough but this sounds like a much better option than the god awful satellite internet we currently have.

Comment

Really looks good. Its going to be a great home once you're finished.

Comment

Originally posted by mmoses View Post
              How big? I know of a small Kubota(in Lavaca County) that is going on the market soon.

Probably around 40 hp or so.

My Flickr Photos

Comment

Well, we couldn’t stand it any longer and decided to make the move over the weekend, even though there’s still about a week’s worth of finish out left (including a lot of work in the kitchen.) Last night was our first official night at the new place!

Jnet was on a ladies hunting trip over the weekend, so I got one bed moved into the spare BR, the tv and internet working and several things moved and staged into the shop (out of the way of the crew.) We moved Hannah’s bed last night. We’ll occupy the “guest wing” (2 BRs and bath that are completely finished) until next week. The girls are at school during the day and I work in my office/studio out building, so we won’t be in the way of the crew while they work.
                My Flickr Photos

Comment

That is wonderful Michael! Congratulations to you and your family!

Comment

Congratulations Michael!

Comment

Looking good. I’m ready to come back for the house warming party.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Hahaha, I don't blame you. I would have done the same thing. lol.

Once flooring is down, work can be done around the stuff moved in.

Man I sure cant wait to have a chance to do what you are doing.

Congrats man.

J

Comment

Exciting stuff Michael. Proud for you guys and the journey ahead. We aren’t far behind ya brother

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Congratulations Middletons on your big move. So happy for y’all.

Comment

Congratulations to the whole Middleton clan!! That place will feel like home to you in no time! I know when we moved to our new farm, it took me a few weeks to head "home" after work or wherever I was and have it feel like I was heading "home"... It was like I needed to pinch myself to make sure I wasn't dreaming!! Mighty proud for you all and it is well deserved!
                                God bless your home Michael!

Comment

Working...
                                X