• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tagged... Good info here.

Comment

Good info guys! Thanks.

Comment

Gonna take the boat saturday and try to find some fish. Havent done much wintertime fishing so just gonna explore and hope...

Comment

You can also go down past Collegeport on the other side of the bay to Oyster Lake. You can drive up and fish by the bridge. It can be good at times.

Comment

Originally posted by lsmith View Post
            I recently took a job in el campo and determined palacios is close enough for some evening fishing trips. Is there any places worth fishing there that dont require a boat?
            GJ Hafernick can point you in the right direction or even show you.

Originally posted by Bowhica View Post
            I've got an acre on the Tres Palacios river. Feel free to bring a machete and clear from the river bank half way up to the road. Survey just finished marking the boundaries. Let me know how you do.
            I know a guy that can help with the clearing

Comment

Originally posted by Stolle View Post
              GJ Hafernick can point you in the right direction or even show you.

I know a guy that can help with the clearing
              Who let these dang pimps in here??!?!? I'm afraid to start clearing then I'll have to maintain and I'm not really to start a new commitment. BUT I'll let you know. Pimp.

Comment

Originally posted by Bowhica View Post
                Who let these dang pimps in here??!?!? I'm afraid to start clearing then I'll have to maintain and I'm not really to start a new commitment. BUT I'll let you know. Pimp.

10-4! I completely understand about new commitments.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                X