Great time on Texoma!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great time on Texoma!

Went to Texoma with a couple of buddies yesterday. Weather was great, fishing was great and the guides were great. We went with Mike Beeson of Four Seasons Guide service. He and David were great guy's to be with. I highly recommend them.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Resized_imagejpeg_0(1).jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	49.7 KB
ID:	25251149

Click image for larger version

Name:	Resized_imagejpeg_0(2).jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	30.7 KB
ID:	25251150

Texoma is on fire right now

Comment

Another pic.
      Attached Files

Comment

Heck yea! That’s some good groceries and great memories, congrats!

Comment

What did yall catch most of them on?

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
            What did yall catch most of them on?
            All of them were on live shad. As fast as you could get it down there. We limited out in about an hour. Non stop action.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
              All of them were on live shad. As fast as you could get it down there. We limited out in about an hour. Non stop action.
              Awesome trip.

Comment

Looks like a great day. I have fished with Mike & David many times and they are great guy's and they will get you on the fish.

Comment

Fillets abound!!!!

Nice!

Comment

Awesome!! Nice haul! Glad you were able to get out and have some success with your previous worries about the weather.......

I have to say I am disappointed there is no BK Crown or LJS pirate hate in the pics......We need you to plan better next time..

Comment

Still got that highway billboard ball cap I see. Looks like a great time!!

Comment

Great job!

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                          Awesome!! Nice haul! Glad you were able to get out and have some success with your previous worries about the weather.......

I have to say I am disappointed there is no BK Crown or LJS pirate hate in the pics......We need you to plan better next time..
                          I promise to do better next time. I am thinking about some LJS batter to fry em up in.
                          Originally posted by bowhuntntxn View Post
                          Still got that highway billboard ball cap I see. Looks like a great time!!
                          I don't wear them sissy millennial caps. It's trucker cap or nuthin.

Comment

I'm glad your trip went great. MY family will be there in 3 weeks for a two day fishing trip!

Comment

Originally posted by bigjohntex View Post
                              I'm glad your trip went great. MY family will be there in 3 weeks for a two day fishing trip!
                              Good luck to ya. Should be some good fishin.

It sure was a good way to re-charge this old body.

Comment

Working...
                              X