Got me again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got me again

Scum of the earth thieves got me about an hour ago while I was eating dinner with my fiancé. I was sitting by the window and could see my vehicle. They pulled up behind my truck and I looked over out of habit, then when I saw my door open I took off for the front door. I was halfway across the parking lot when the driver honked. The coward that was in my truck jumped back in their car and they drove away.

I got a plate number and description of the vehicle. Five seconds sooner and I would have had him at gunpoint. Too many people in the lot for any other action.

By the way, Paesanos at the Quarry in San Antonio doesn’t have cameras on their lot because the building manager doesn’t see the need. I picked a hell of a month to quit drinking
    Last edited by jaker_cc; 05-28-2021, 07:24 PM.

Wish you’d have got him. Any discrimination of the guy?

Comment

Hate thieves. Did they take anything?

Comment

Originally posted by ultrastealth View Post
        Wish you’d have got him. Any discrimination of the guy?

Nope I didn’t discriminate against him at all. I hate everyone equally that breaks into my vehicle.

But if you meant description of him, he’s a young Hispanic guy, thin, about 5’10-6’ tall wearing skinny jeans and a red flat brim ball cap pointing straight up in the air.

Comment

Originally posted by MasterOfNothing View Post
          Hate thieves. Did they take anything?

I cleaned my truck out day before yesterday, took everything valuable out of it. He rummaged around in my center console and didn’t take anything. Like I said I was out the door as soon as I saw my truck open. He couldn’t have been in there more than 4-5 seconds

Comment

Sorry POS thieves!!

Comment

Sounds like you did all you could. Sorry this happened to you

Comment

Originally posted by Electrican View Post
                Sorry POS thieves!!

I was seconds away from scoring one for the good guys. But I’m afraid they are getting thick here in San Antonio. Could have been a much worse situation had I gotten hands on the guy. No telling if he or the driver had a weapon. A door handle isn’t worth getting shot over, but that’s only after I’ve calmed down a bit.

Comment

wow. That is something we are going to have to put up with UNLESS the new admin steps up and confront the border. The crap is already moving into central Texas.

Comment

sorry it happen to you . just asking. there a reason they pick your truck you have any hunting are fishing stickers on your truck?

Comment

Originally posted by waterdog View Post
                      sorry it happen to you . just asking. there a reason they pick your truck you have any hunting are fishing stickers on your truck?

It’s a 2015 F250, nothing special or flashy about it at all. No stickers at all. It was parked next to 2 other brand new F250s. Just good luck I guess

Comment

Originally posted by waterdog View Post
                        They break into all fords

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

Sorry for you about your truck, and sorry for your fiancé who missed out on a nice evening. Good going on you getting plate number and description of the vehicle.

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
                            They break into all fords

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

There was a pair of leather work gloves in my door, needless to say they didn’t get touched.

Comment

Originally posted by jaker_cc View Post
                              There was a pair of leather work gloves in my door, needless to say they didn’t get touched.
                              I had my truck broken into years ago. They actually took my work boots. I couldn’t figure that out to save my life.

Comment

Working...
                              X