Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone verify if this is spider bite???(graphic)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by locolobo View Post
    If the Doc suggested draining it, why not try that?

I will go tomorrow. I went today to get the prescription and they were closed. I will take antibiotics and then drain tomorrow night. I will keep y’all updated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Anyone verify if this is spider bite???(graphic)

Originally posted by FLASH_OUTDOORS View Post
      What’s black salve??

My 93 year old grandparents wear it’ll clear whatever ails you. You can buy it over the counter at Walgreens.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by NannySlayer View Post

My 93 year old grandparents wear it’ll clear whatever ails you. You can buy it over the counter at Walgreens.

Interesting. Never heard of that. My Pops swears by, and I use to this day, is Vasoline and Epson Salts as a solve.

Comment

Originally posted by NannySlayer View Post

This is a great drawing salve

Comment

Egg & salt will work as a drawing mechanism as well, we always called it a pulling poultice.

Comment

Originally posted by scott123456789 View Post
              Have you tried ivermectin?
              Dude this was classic. Well played.

Comment

Originally posted by R.W.T View Post
                Squeeze that thing till nothing comes out but blood

Not sure if this is the right thing to do…. But this is what I do

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                  Don't look like a spider bite. and like someone else posted especially one that is a week old. There's no puncture site. That looks more like an internal skin issue, but it sure looks infected. If it was me, I'd drain it and I would not cover it. Drying out is the best thing for it right now. If it is painful, just open it and clean it as best you can and leave it open to drain further. If it is not overly painful, I'd squeeze the crap out of it to see if it has a core or maybe that ingrown hair you referred to...
                  This, once you have nothing but blood coming out, all the healing power you need it s in that blood. Unless it’s a staff infection then you need lots more healing power!!!

Comment

Yes. Then wash with soap and warm water. Then dry. Then neosporin and bandage…nothing good comes from the air. Warm moist skin heals the fastest. Scorch a needle with a lighter or super hot water to use as popping tool. Itll likely need repeated sessions of expulsion to fully expel the infection because it is infused and will need manual expressing. In my experience the surrounding tissues need to relax and let the infection ebb in again to be expelled again after the expulsions.

Good luck MrFlash.

Comment

Ivermectin is for internal bugs and inflammation. He needs to cut it open then put some Cut-Heal paste on it. And Im not joking.

Comment

Mashing on it can actually cause the infection to spread. Clean the area, then drain it as was mentioned using a sterile needle or sharp point. Don't mash it, as that can force infected gunk into surrounding tissues. The clean it, keep it clean, use neosporin or similar.

Comment

Depending on the location, if it grows any you could get a role in the sequel to Total Recall.

Comment

Popped on its own last night. Not squeezing it. Dabbing with paper towel just had blood coming out.

Going for antibiotics at 10am.

Pretty good size hole that make me nervous using a salve or any other homeopathic drug.

Comment

Wash it out good and keep the wound open. Put a dry, sterile dressing on it at least daily, more often if it is oozing pus or fluids. Those kind of lesions need to heal from the bottom up. Make sure you take all of the antibiotics. Don’t stop taking them just because it starts looking or feeling better.

Comment

Originally posted by FLASH_OUTDOORS View Post
                                Popped on its own last night. Not squeezing it. Dabbing with paper towel just had blood coming out.

Going for antibiotics at 10am.

Pretty good size hole that make me nervous using a salve or any other homeopathic drug.

You'll be fine. Man up and rub some dirt on it.

Comment

Working...
                                X