The Olympics have become a joke

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kingranch View Post
    i guess none of you guys have ever surfed before.. Id be willing to say it would change your mind when you get held down for 45 seconds flipping underwater just to resurface and paddle your lights out to try and beat the next set wave...
    It truly is an unmatched cardio and its long overdue for olympics.
    Who said anything about surfing?

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
      Who said anything about surfing?
      Surfing the internet on TBH could be in the Olympics.

Comment

USA Basketball gets beat by France. 83-76. Shake my head.... Pampered

Comment

I watched women's 3 on 3 basketball this am. None stop action. Pretty enjoyable to watch.

Comment

The basketball team is a joke

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Walker View Post
              I watched women's 3 on 3 basketball this am. None stop action. Pretty enjoyable to watch.
              I'm not a big basketball fan in general, but that 3x3 was pretty entertaining. Like a street pickup game.

I liked the clip they showed last night of the US swim teams. They had to miss opening ceremonies, so held their own little pep rally/opener. Showed the mens and womens teams in a big circle with linked arms singing God Bless America. Nice contrast to that soccer team.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

New shooting event: Drive by shooting. USA will definately will bring home the gold.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                  Call me when it’s time for curling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  That'd be a couple years from now.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                    The basketball team is a joke

Yes it is. And, I hope they exit soon with their woke coach.

Comment

The soccer team kneeling picture was from a game earlier in the year. It wasn't at the Olympics.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Crazy that a handful are getting all the attention. Meanwhile there are 10x as many there to represent there country and glad to do so. I would also say I do not remember all of the negative BS when snowboarding was introduced. Hell how about ping pong ..I mean table tennis. Artistic swimming? It seems that we as a society have just become a bunch of whiny bitches if we don’t like something. Pretty simple turn the channel and no need to tell everyone about it.

Comment

Because snowbarding is an actual sport that fits in well alongside alpine skiing.

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
                            I agree! I can’t believe I’m watching skateboarding as an Olympic event right now!!! And it’s really stupid!!!!!

Bisch

Just curious, what’s wrong with skateboarding being in the olympics?

Comment

USA’s B.W. Zhang was spectacular in women’s badminton!

21-12 21-7

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                                Because snowbarding is an actual sport that fits in well alongside alpine skiing.

I think you missed my point there bob. I like snowboarding and enjoy watching it in the olympics but does slope style really differ from the street skateboard event? Do you remember everyone bitching about that?
                                It was an example for the people bitching about the new events and everything else Olympic related.

Comment

Working...
                                X