No announcement yet.

How far is your land?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Right at 280 miles to the farm. We can make it in 4 hours but typically make it in 5 hrs with a nice meal break on the route. It's 6 hours if we make it a meal and Boudin and Cajun groceries stop.

Comment

My land was 2 hours for 30 years.
      It wasn’t t bad. Even in a day trip

But now it is about 5 minutes.

BP

Comment

I go out the front door of my house and walk to my stand!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

My last place was 2.5hours. Just far enough that run up, spend the day a damm and then to return home was a beating. New place is an hour and 10 minutes. Much more manageable for doing that. I find myself going up much more just bc the distance is much closer.

Comment

5 hours and 10 minutes from my house on Lake Fork to our place in Kansas. When they put me in the ground, our daughter and son can decide what to do, but until then, deer, waterfowl, turkey, quail and fish in our 110 acre lake better beware…..

Comment

About 1 1/2 hours.

I like that 1:30-2:00 hr window.

I make a lot of day trips so the 80 mile drive is very convenient

Comment

35 mins, the new place is 15

Comment

The drive to my place in OK is just over 400 miles and takes 7.5-8 hours depending on traffic.

Comment

Being in San Antonio I think I could find a place within 3 hours that I’d love to own. Question is could I afford it.

Comment

Originally posted by JMart76 View Post
                      Being in San Antonio I think I could find a place within 3 hours that I’d love to own. Question is could I afford it.
                      10 acres is getting hard to afford without an exemption

Comment

1 hour. But we bought two plots, side by side, before the great relocation. We could probably turn more than 50% profit, but where could we go? Anything within an hour and a half away from Austin is just stupid right now

Comment

Owned property 2:30 hrs one way. Leased property 4:30 hrs one way. Both have advantages and disadvantages. Leased property is a whole lot more fun and less work.

Comment

Our place in Edwards Co., which is currently on the market, is 2 hours from my driveway to the cabin. Same goes for the new property we just bought in north Duval Co.

Two hour max drive time was my limit when we were looking south.

Comment

30 minutes to one, 1:30 to the other.

Comment

10 hrs to my farms in Kansas.

Comment

Working...
                                X