Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cocoa Colored WeatherTech Floor Mats.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cocoa Colored WeatherTech Floor Mats.......

Is there any of you guys that have the Cocoa colored interior in the GMC or Chevy trucks with Cocoa colored WeatherTech mats? If you have them, how close is the color match? And are you happy with the product?

Thanks in advance.

Husky also has a “coco” colored floor mat. No clue on either on color match…. But I wouldn’t wish weather tech floor mats on my ex wife

Comment

Originally posted by Beardedbuck View Post
      Is there any of you guys that have the Cocoa colored interior in the GMC or Chevy trucks with Cocoa colored WeatherTech mats? If you have them, how close is the color match? And are you happy with the product?

Thanks in advance.

I have Husky in cocoa color and they are a perfect match. Have front liners and a full rear liner in GMC Z71. Would purchase again. Pleased with their product. Wouldn’t go back to WeatherTechs.

Comment

Originally posted by mechhead View Post
        I have Husky in cocoa color and they are a perfect match. Have front liners and a full rear liner in GMC Z71. Would purchase again. Pleased with their product. Wouldn’t go back to WeatherTechs.
        Thanks for the info. Would you mind taking a pic of your mats and how good the match is? I'd appreciate it.

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
          But I wouldn’t wish weather tech floor mats on my ex wife
          They were that bad huh?? LOL

Comment

They sell some very nice weather tech type mats at the dealership. I love mine. Have had them in my truck. Wife’s Tahoe. And wife’s Acadia.

Comment

Weathertech has fell to the way side, HUSKY and others are leading the pack

Comment

Buy the mats they sell on GM's accessory web site. My wife just got a new Tahoe and they are much better than the Weathertechs she had in her old Tahoe. https://accessories.chevrolet.com/

Comment

Working...
                X