Recurve string scallops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recurve string scallops

They work same as string puff silencers. Just a different concept I'd like to check out.

An outfit called "Two Tracks OUtdoors" has them on a youtube video, and at least one string maker will put them on a new string for you. But I cannot find them for sale anywhere as a stand along purchase.

Anyone know where they cean be purchased? Or the material purchase and I'll make my own?

I think Two tracks may sell them in pairs.
    May check with Daniel at HCB Strings too, I know he used to carry them. Not sure if he still does or not

Comment

Here's the link although the page is blank!

Comment

When you are bowhunting, it is necessary to eliminate as much string noise as possible so you don’t alert your game. One of the best string silencers we have ever seen is our Scalloped Wool String Silencers. The design and the 100% wool material in these Scalloped String Silencers combine to make them some of the most

Shows they have 1 in stock.

I tried them a few years ago, and went back to making my own wool puffs.

Comment

Was you able to locate some?
          I found a pair I had in a box, put on a string but never used. You are welcome to them if you want them. Just pay shipping

Comment

Originally posted by Randy Madden View Post
            Was you able to locate some?
            I found a pair I had in a box, put on a string but never used. You are welcome to them if you want them. Just pay shipping
            HCB strings and Kustom King do have them, but I didn't want to order "just" them as the shipping is more than the scallops!

Brother, I'll Paypal you or some such if you'll drop 'em in an envelope to Nacogdoches.

Comment

Pm me your address and I’ll get them out first thing next week

Comment

Working...
              X