• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Neck View Post
    Good luck yall!

We pulled 30 out of Texoma today.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
    Nice catch, that’s a great day fishing.

Comment

Going in the morning to Lake Tawakoni. Hopefully we will do great also.

Comment

Originally posted by tazhunter0 View Post
        Going in the morning to Lake Tawakoni. Hopefully we will do great also.

Well, how about a fishing report? Did you load the boat?

Comment

Originally posted by Keith View Post
          Well, how about a fishing report? Did you load the boat?
          Unfortunately we did not load the boat with stripers. We did load it with a 4 man limit on sand bass. Full moon has them feeding at night from what several guides said. Still a great trip and a lot of fun.

Texhoma is a whole different lake, so hopefully the OP and his group will fill the boat up. I’ll get up there one of these days.

Comment

Unfortunately we did not load the boat with stripers. We did load it with a 4 man limit on sand bass. Full moon has them feeding at night from what several guides said. Still a great trip and a lot of fun.

Texhoma is a whole different lake, so hopefully the OP and his group will fill the boat up. I’ll get up there one of these days.
            I joined Richie, Chris and Austin on the striper trip. Our guide checked about 10 different places where he has caught stripers lately, but we marked very few fish. All the other guides were traveling all over the lake looking, just like we were, and yet didn't seem to catch any either. I wouldn't be surprised if we traveled 40 miles in the boat today. Austin caught the only fish, a small catfish.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Keith View Post
              I joined Richie, Chris and Austin on the striper trip. Our guide checked about 10 different places where he has caught stripers lately, but we marked very few fish. All the other guides were traveling all over the lake looking, just like we were, and yet didn't seem to catch any either. I wouldn't be surprised if we traveled 40 miles in the boat today. Austin caught the only fish, a small catfish.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

This pass Saturday. My stepdaughter, coworker and his wife.

My wife and I two weeks ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

This pass Saturday. My stepdaughter, coworker and his wife.

My wife and I two weeks ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Nice catches there.

Comment

Sure wish I could make it Rich!

Comment

Planning another go at it in a couple weeks. I like this guide because he does a free veterans trip every month and feeds them afterwards. Also does kids trips. He didn't charge us anything and wouldn't accept even gas money from me. I know this trip was a fluke.

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
                      Planning another go at it in a couple weeks. I like this guide because he does a free veterans trip every month and feeds them afterwards. Also does kids trips. He didn't charge us anything and wouldn't accept even gas money from me. I know this trip was a fluke.
                      The guide we had said the moon caused them to feed at night heavily. We only caught the two. Good thing with ours, he likes to catch fish. We went and put a hurting on the sand bass.

If you need another in a few weeks let me know. I might be interested if momma will let me out of the house.

Comment

The guide we had said the moon caused them to feed at night heavily. We only caught the two. Good thing with ours, he likes to catch fish. We went and put a hurting on the sand bass.

If you need another in a few weeks let me know. I might be interested if momma will let me out of the house.
                        Will do, should have room.

Comment

Working...
                        X