Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How about a trade thread for reloading components.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can see the light at the end of the tunnel. Stopped by academy this morning around 915. The girl was stacking lots of ammo on the shelves and nobody waiting to buy it. When there is ammo on shelves we should start seeing more components available.

Comment

Originally posted by WrecklessRanch View Post
      Any CCI 450’s?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      I’ve got a brick but I’ve already told you that in a post and pm.
      Last edited by Matt_C; 06-03-2021, 08:42 AM.

Comment

They have other IMR as well

IMR 4064 powder is extremely versatile and used for cartridges from 223 Remingtons to 338 Winchester Magnums. Shop Powder Valley for the best possible prices.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt_C View Post
          I’ve got a brick but I’ve already told you that in a post and pm.

The last p.m. I got from you said it would take a week or so for you to get enough to trade and then I never heard another word. If you want to make a trade I’m in.

Comment

Originally posted by WrecklessRanch View Post
            The last p.m. I got from you said it would take a week or so for you to get enough to trade and then I never heard another word. If you want to make a trade I’m in.

It took longer because they sold out really quick and I had to wait until they dropped more. Please check your PM's. I'll send you my email address and we can communicate that way which is much more preferable to this method.

Comment

Vance shows to have 6.5 ELD-X in stock

Comment

Originally posted by El Paisano View Post
                Vance shows to have 6.5 ELD-X in stock
                https://www.vanceoutdoors.com/catego.../CurrentPage/1
                No one line orders, they’ve been showing those for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Bucknaked View Post
                  Looking for a new or well taken care of LE Wilson case holder for .40 S&W! And also .40 Hornady 180 Grn XTP bullets
                  Ttt

Comment

Originally posted by Kong View Post
                    No one line orders, they’ve been showing those for a while.

I've found a few stores in the North East like that. Including another outdoor chain store in Ohio. Some claim to have primers "For in store purchase only". Others claim to have powder.
                    Last edited by Texas Grown; 06-03-2021, 04:15 PM.

Comment

Not sure if I’ve linked this or not but if not happy hunting, they ship and have more brass and bullets on a daily basis than just about anywhere, it’s just a small shop but I’ve had great luck over the years with them. Check back often if you need something in particular. I’m going to starting adding a few online shops that most people have no clue about.

Blue Collar Reloading, BCR, the best place to get your reloading components. We carry Lapua, Berger, Nosler, Sierra, Hornady, and much more. Just check us out.

Comment

Thanks Kong, never heard of that place.

Comment

Not sure if I’ve linked this or not but if not happy hunting, they ship and have more brass and bullets on a daily basis than just about anywhere, it’s just a small shop but I’ve had great luck over the years with them. Check back often if you need something in particular. I’m going to starting adding a few online shops that most people have no clue about.

https://www.bluecollarreloading.com/

Thanks!

Comment

8 pounders of lots of stuff,

Comment

I'll go ahead and thank you Kong, for the rest of the fellers.

That's starting to look a little more like "recovery".

And I"m still looking for some Allinat STEEL should anybody know where some is.

Edit: I caught my self miss spelling again.
                              Last edited by Texas Grown; 06-04-2021, 03:22 PM.

Comment

PV had some Steel this morning, I was busy when it pinged though sorry.

I’ve seen almost every powder made sold today at various places including RL15, 26, Retumbo, H1000 etc etc. Either it’s getting better or it’s the calm before the storm of doom we call hunting season hen it all starts over again..

Comment

Working...
                                X