Walk in shower

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kevin nicholls View Post
    Ok I need to be more specific. My wife is coming home from the hospital, I’m trying to get an idea of the cost of a one day walk in shower liner. There’s commercials on tv every 10 minutes. Please if any body has had any dealings with a local company that does this work please let me know a ballpark figure on price. Thanks
    Man, I hope your wife is doing well. Hate to hear the reason for the need. Hope someone has done the one day install route and can give you some numbers. One problem you may run into is even if they can install everything in a day it may be weeks to get them out. Everyone seems slammed. Good luck.

Comment

Diy "marble" shower. Pretty cool stuff.

Comment

If you can afford a trophy wife you don't even question a new shower cost.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by kevin nicholls View Post
          The trophy wife and I are thinking about a walk in shower. Does anyone have an idea of what it costs for these one day installations cost? I'm not wanting to deal with a salesman to find out I can't afford it. If anybody had it done what am I looking at? You can PM me if it's outrageously high. Thanks.

Call this guy, im in deer park and hes about to do my bathroom and was very reasonable.

Comment

Mine cost $15K and it wasn’t elaborate.

Comment

Originally posted by ctom87 View Post
              https://youtu.be/WNjsLL37Wto

Diy "marble" shower. Pretty cool stuff.
              I could not wait to get rid of this stuff in my house. Warps and separates over time causing leaks. If it cracks or breaks, good luck matching it.

Comment

Good luck with getting anything near what I’ve seen listed above.
                We decided to gut our master bath after we flooded due to the freeze.
                Complete tear out of an existing built in tub, demo of a small linen closet to expand the walk in shower, new floor, new vanity and top, fixtures , recessed lighting, toilet , paint and some other additional like lighted led mirrors
                $25k
                But it’s nice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Looks good. But the sky is the limit on pricing when your doing a full bathroom tear out vs a tub delete to walk in. Subway tile vs those 2’x 4’ large format and a wall full of porcelain mosaic @ $15-$40 a foot

You won’t get into a walk-in turn key for under $5k... but there are tons of options to keep it under $10k in Texas anyway (a $5k shower here is a $20k west coast)

Comment

Working...
                  X