• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol good luck

Comment

Picked up this listing the other day. Great hunting ranch

Comment

I have listed my house for sale along the Llano River. It is 10 miles West (upstream) of Llano, and has been successfully operating as an AirBnB.

Feel free to message me with questions.

Comment

I’m still looking for something in the greater centerville area. House and land preferred. 20 plus acres.

Comment

Originally posted by macdad View Post
            Starting to look. Hopefully selling farm in between Seguin and San Antonio. Looking around san saba, Lampasas. mason, Mills Co, Brown Co. . But also trying to stay about 2 hours max from Austin for work. Min. of 50 acres. house would be nice but not totally needed. 750,000 max
            You got a listing for the farm you're selling?

Comment

3 tracts of land for sale off of HWY 111 east of Yoakum going towards Edna, Texas. 4 miles from 77\111 crossroads

These 3 tracts have it all when it comes to land ownership!

✅ Large live Oaks!
              ✅ An abundance of wildlife
              ✅ Surface Water ponds
              ✅Weathered creeks
              ✅ Easy access!! Road frontage, no easements

One +/- 24.18 acre tracts listed at $191,000
              Combined +/- 24.18 and 31.15 (55.23 acres)tract listed at $415,000
              well and older camphouse
              One +/- 32 acre tract listed at 253,500 (sold)
              One +/- 67.68 acre tract listed at $499,000 with county road access, pond, and fertile country for grazing!

updated survey

Walt
              361-293-4020
              Attached Files

Comment

Here is a great hunting ranch

Comment

What is the asking price on these?

Comment

Originally posted by Goldensammy View Post
                    What is the asking price on these?

they are $7500 an acre

thank you

Walt

361-293-4020
                    Last edited by W E H; 07-01-2021, 09:20 AM. Reason: word

Comment

I've got 11 acres on hwy 252 10 miles north of kirbyville, and 10 miles south of Jasper that I'd like to sell. It's part of 22 acres that will have to be surveyed out. Pretty grown up, had some dozer work done about 4 years ago that could be mowed with a tractor/brush hog if done in the next year or few. If you waited much longer, it would take a dozer again. Land has approximately 500ft of rd frontage on hwy 252. This is a wild guess, but probably a 30'-40' elevation drop from rd to back of property. South border of property is a pipeline that runs the length of property. Has potential to be a beautiful piece of property with a little work. We have 5 kids and little time to do anything with it. (It's about 2 hrs from home). I'll add a couple of pictures. I'd like to get 75k OBO.

Sent from my motorola one 5G UW using Tapatalk

Comment

Land for sale -post here first

Looking for around 100 acres around Sonora,Texas. Looking for raw hunting land. Thanks.

PM if you have any leads or properties. Heck even looking for a realtor that has Sonora as a specific area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

We have 20 acres in New Ulm for sale. Pretty dang good deer in the area with a decent age structure. Also the house is fairly secluded with a good brush line blocking its view from the road.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Land for sale -post here first

77 beautiful acres in Edwards County. Only 10 miles from the City of Rocksprings, Texas off of HWY 55. If you are looking some some beautiful property full of wildlife look no further! This property has it all, abundant whitetail , free roaming exotics and turkey. The topography is flat with lots of oaks and cedar as well. Wake up in the morning to hear the free ranging axis deer roaring all around you. In the evenings enjoy the delightful breeze and sunset. Established feeding locations can be left in place for the right deal. This will include two separate feeder pens, one with a 1000lbs timed protein feeder and one with a 600lbs timed protein feeder. Both feeder pens also have a corn feeder. For the right deal we can also leave a 30 foot pull behind RV with a covered awning. Don’t miss out on this property. Land is going fast get in while you can! Ag exempt also. I’m sure I’m missing some stuff. If you have any questions you can give me a call at 210 eight45 - 533one name is Ruben

$3900 an acre obo!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            Last edited by TexasTrophyBowhunter; 07-15-2021, 09:46 AM.

Comment

Gonna sell my 1220 acres in northwest Zavala co. Under MLD since 2006. High fenced native south Texas deer and has produced up to 191" deer. It has 3 lakes and one solar well. Native brush and some feeders and blinds will stay. Some minerals might convey. No houses or electr...

Nice place for sale on THF

Comment

Working...
                              X