Camper must haves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Camper must haves

I have been camping since I was a kid, but its always been my grandfathers camper or my dads.

I now have a camper of my own with my wife and two kids...

What do you keep in your camper at all times? Inside, and in your outside storage departments?

I bought this camper from my grandfather so I am familiar with the setup.
    32' tongue pull.

Grill, grill tools, hand tools, drill, sewer connections, sewer hose support, water hoses, tire chaulks, super glue, tape, batteries, flashlights, electric heaters, extension cords, 30 to 50 amp plug converter and vice versus, propane, charcoal, marshmallow roasters, electrical tape, leak stop glue or tape, bug covers on outside vents, level blocks, faucet splitter, radio, extra sheets, blankets, pillows, lanterns, dishes, tv, blue ray,dvd, movies, cards and games, outside rug, chairs, hammock, rope, lighters, lighter fluid, trash cans and bags, dish soap, cleaning supplies, vacuum, broom, dust pan, coffee maker, awning lights, folding table for outside, grey and black tank tank odor killer tablets or solution, citronella candles, sleeping bags, air mattress, camper toilet paper, tissues, paper towels, glow sticks and games for kids, football, lots of food and drinks, electric griddle, spare tire, wallow talkies, bike rack, inflatables for the water, air compressor and hose and air chucks with air guage, air pump, anti sway hitch
    That’s about all I can think off that is in mine all the time. Time out will tell.
    Last edited by FireNguns; 01-03-2020, 08:58 PM.

Comment

Marshmallow rod with s'more stuff, always! Buckets for extra water when roughing it. Cant have enough headlamps!

Comment

Pop a plate!

Comment

maxx-air vent cover.

USB memory stick with your favorite music

don't waste money on "camper toilet paper" Scotts works just as good.

Find a forum for your brand of camper. e.g. http://www.keystoneforums.com/forums/

Comment

Originally posted by FireNguns View Post
            Grill, grill tools, hand tools, drill, sewer connections, sewer hose support, water hoses, tire chaulks, super glue, tape, batteries, flashlights, electric heaters, extension cords, 30 to 50 amp plug converter and vice versus, propane, charcoal, marshmallow roasters, electrical tape, leak stop glue or tape, bug covers on outside vents, level blocks, faucet splitter, radio, extra sheets, blankets, pillows, lanterns, dishes, tv, blue ray,dvd, movies, cards and games, outside rug, chairs, hammock, rope, lighters, lighter fluid, trash cans and bags, dish soap, cleaning supplies, vacuum, broom, dust pan, coffee maker, awning lights, folding table for outside, grey and black tank tank odor killer tablets or solution, citronella candles, sleeping bags, air mattress, camper toilet paper, tissues, paper towels, glow sticks and games for kids, football, lots of food and drinks, electric griddle, spare tire, wallow talkies, bike rack, inflatables for the water, air compressor and hose and air chucks with air guage, air pump
            That’s about all I can think off that is in mine all the time. Time out will tell.
            ^^^^this

Comment

Flexseal, always keep flexseal. And Antifreeze.

Comment

Looks like the guys got it pretty well covered. I will add a flask of whiskey, finger nail clippers, corkscrew, sunscreen and some type of chapstick

Comment

Pea gravel...

Comment

Bottle water,Coors Light,Miller Lite, Moonshine and Pandora for TX Music plus what up above said.

Comment

Chlorox wipes, Swiffer, air fresheners, extra blankets, small heaters, first aid kit, multiple fire extinguishers, broom, dustpan, totes for everybody with camping clothes, small tote with shower/hygiene/women's hygiene products, towels

Comment

Several books of matches for when your butane lighters don't work.

Comment

Smoke and Carbon detector!

Emergency plan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Tweezers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Nice keep em coming, I will also start a Log book to write about trips etc...

Comment

Working...
                              X