Who’s in the blind?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who’s in the blind?!

Just crawled in! Windy as hell but figure after two days of rainy weather they might be on their feet this afternoon.

Me. Too windy for the deer to move, but I'm out here anyway. I'm hoping it will die down before dark and something comes by

Comment

Not much rain here in Houston county but it has been crazy windy all day. Back in the blind this afternoon hoping the wind will calm down some before dark.

Comment

Wind is supposed to drop around 5 or so. Think last hour of light will be good. Can’t be any worse then my past two weeks of sits.

Comment

Been here since 1:30 in Bowie with the wife. Been married 2 years. First time she's ever been hunting. This morning was her first time to shoot a gun. After several rounds with a scoped 22, she was drilling clay pigeons at 100 yrds with a scoped .223. Hope she gets it done

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I am in my blind, I have two feeders and 40 acres of wheat, 3 bedrooms, two baths, and the Alabama auburn game on , have seen 4 bucks in last 45 min

Comment

Wish I was, instead I'm at work generating electricity. But it's a great job.

Comment

I’m in the blind , 87 degrees, a puff of wind every now and again in uvalde county

Comment

68 in Erath....blowing 15-20 from NW

Comment

Next week’s weather looks good. This past week sucked. Post rut and heat made for a boring week of hunting.

Comment

Originally posted by MRcheeto View Post
                      I’m in the blind , 87 degrees, a puff of wind every now and again in uvalde county

Same here, Should have wore shorts. Atascosa county for me.

Comment

I’m in the blind, sweating but I’m here

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
                          I am in my blind, I have two feeders and 40 acres of wheat, 3 bedrooms, two baths, and the Alabama auburn game on , have seen 4 bucks in last 45 min

Comment

In the blind in Wood Co.

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer-1 View Post
                              Been here since 1:30 in Bowie with the wife. Been married 2 years. First time she's ever been hunting. This morning was her first time to shoot a gun. After several rounds with a scoped 22, she was drilling clay pigeons at 100 yrds with a scoped .223. Hope she gets it done

Good Luck

Comment

Working...
                              X