• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Michael View Post

[emoji1787][emoji1787]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by SoTXAg06 View Post
      Congrats to LSU on a hell of a season. The NFL draft is going to be stacked with LSU players in the 1st round. Maybe someone will trade up and save Burrow from the Bengals.

I actually hope that happens.. problem is.. it would probably be the browns

Comment

Congrats to the resident LSU fans, way to cap off a great season with a great game!

Comment

Congrats to LSU. What an amazing team they put together this year and Coach O seems to push all the right buttons.

Comment

Congratulations to LSU. That was a great team (2 actually) on the field last night. I can only hope my Aggies can field a similar squad some day.

Comment

Moving slow and feeling fuzzy this morning. But it was worth every brain cell I slaughtered last night.What a game!

Comment

Originally posted by .243 WSSM View Post
                LSEaux is the shizzle. Hell of a year. Left no doubt and made believers out of all. Hats off to O and his staff. I can't imagine Ensminger's family right now. Highest of highs shared without a loved one from a tragic accident. Great job purple and gold. Will be working in BR next week and will probably be worn out hearing how great yall are lol. Way to carry the SEC, somebody had to do it
                I believe sec lost one bowl game only.

Comment

Great game! My hats off to Clemson, saw a post game interview with Dabo and he is such a class act.

Comment

Had no answer for Chase and the accuracy of Burrow! Great game! Glad to see a Buckeye win!

That was the worst I have seen Lawrence play. This game and the last had him making average, to not good throws.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post

That’s says Big Johnson Joe.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                        Had no answer for Chase and the accuracy of Burrow! Great game! Glad to see a Buckeye win!

That was the worst I have seen Lawrence play. This game and the last had him making average, to not good throws.
                        You pecans will do everything in your power to claim your castaway as a tee bucky.

Ask Jeaux what he is. The answer will never be what you hope for.

Lawrence played bad because LSU made him play bad. Speed kills and LSU has it on defense, special teams, and offense.

When Jeaux came out on senior night with Burreaux on his jersey that should have told you all you needed to kneaux.

Next time you see Jeaux's LSU jersey notice the neckline. It has "SEC graduate" on it.
                        I don't think it mentions anything about pecan. bucky, or OSU.
                        Last edited by Bayouboy; 01-14-2020, 09:41 AM.

Comment

Congrats to LSU. Well deserved win

Comment

Well................all I can say is LSU, LSU, LSU!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            Greatest season in college football history. 15-0, Coach of the Year, Heisman, and waaaaay too many additional individual honors to mention. I am headed to NOLA today and can't wait to hear all the stories.

Comment

LSU head coach Ed Orgeron gave a shoutout to President Donald Trump on Monday night after his team defeated Clemson.

POTUS and The Shrimp Boat Captain

Comment

Originally posted by Aqckdude View Post
                                I believe sec lost one bowl game only.
                                Very impressive for sure. When big12 ran the table on bowl victories it was poo pooed. Should be some good competition next year with all those bowl victories

Comment

Working...
                                X