No announcement yet.

White settlement Church shooting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jack Wilson was the owner of On Target. The old gun range in Whiskey Flats before it burnt down a few years back.

Comment

Originally posted by Cantcatch5 View Post
      A couple of them swept half of the congregation with their muzzle. I am as pro 2A as anyone but my biggest fear is all of the concealed guns that will come out if someone pulls a gun at my church! Old ladies, people with no training and people who don’t train/practice at all in a room with 1500 people in it is scary!
      I would rather be muzzle swept by someone trying to save my life than take a load of buckshot in the chest. Prayers spoken for the deceased church members. God Bless the armed citizens that took action. A lot of courage was shown by all.

Sent from my SM-G935R4 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dakota7493 View Post
        Head shot on a moving target, outstanding!
        I don't know if it was a luck or God guided shot, or both, but glad the bullet hit where it did. I doubt the guy was attempting a headshot from across the room.

I don't think it really mattered where the first guy would have drawn from. The shooter already had the shotgun pointed his direction. He died a hero causing the shooter attempt to take out the security before his mass shooting.

I hope I'm never shot, but I would rather it is from friendly fire than an uncontested shooter. That can, and does, happen with LE as well.

Comment

Originally posted by ca1219 View Post
          Jack Wilson was the owner of On Target. The old gun range in Whiskey Flats before it burnt down a few years back.
          Appears he’s running for Hood County Commisioner and this was his campaign sign BEFORE the shooting. I’m not sharing to be funny. Seems somewhat ironic and forewarning.

Comment

apparently the guy that took him down was former FBI

Comment

Originally posted by 100%TtId View Post
              No Beeto, when the perp is dead within the first 5 seconds of his murder spree, I'd say Texas is doing it exactly right.

Prayers up for the folks in the church.
              100% agree! Folks against guns don't understand that when seconds count the police are minutes away. Citizens with CHL will take care of that window.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                I’m very curious if this was an internal beef with that specific church and if the shooter was already affiliated/connected with the church or if this was different.
                Same questions

Comment

Originally posted by Dakota7493 View Post
                  People finding problems with LTC congregation members is what’s wrong with this country. That video should be evidence number 1 on why we need and 100% should accept it. Had he had free reign to shoot till he was empty, who knows how many would have died.

I can’t even fathom *** goes through your head when all you can see in that video is a problem with armed citizens.
                  I agree. Problem is mostly the idiotic, democrat propaganda arm a.k.a. the "Press."

It's funny how they will blame "Texas" and our "backward" citizens for the actions of a crazed, evil person shooting people in a church... yet they seem to take a pass a crediting the same citizens for the lives they saved in stopping the madam.

Pretzel logic.

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
                    Jack Wilson. HERO

The right man, in the right place...

God bless him

Comment

I am saddened for the loss of innocent lives at the West Freeway Church of Christ. I also praise the members of the church security team and Jack Wilson for their quick reaction to neutralize the shooter who killed two people. Their rapid response saved many lives. While the Texas legislature has passed laws for church security teams and concealed carry, I believe and have fought for Texas to pass Constitutional Carry. The people already have the Second Amendment right, it’s up to the government to protect that right, not take it away. A good guy with a gun stops a bad guy with a gun, and that was proven once again.

Comment

Gunman identified:
                        The man who fatally shot two people at a White Settlement Church on Sunday before being killed by church security has been identified as a 43-year-old Keith Thomas Kinnunen, a River Oaks man described by his ex-wife as “battling a demon” and “not nice to anyone.”

Comment

A felon with a gun.

Comment

Greater love has no one than this, that one lay down his life for his friends.
                            John 15:13

God bless you Jack Wilson. Anton Wallace and Richard White.
                            Last edited by Geezy Rider; 12-30-2019, 11:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
                              OWB at 3 o'clock open carry is awesome for accessibility, but when you need to or prefer to carry concealed, what do you recommend? I like appendix, as it seems like it's easiest to get to for me. But I'm open to informed recommendations.
                              I use the same holster with claw attachment in appendix and 4-5 o’clock. All are pretty quick pulls. 4 and appendix fastest and 4 o clock most comfortable of those two especially if sitting much

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
                                I use the same holster with claw attachment in appendix and 4-5 o’clock. All are pretty quick pulls. 4 and appendix fastest and 4 o clock most comfortable of those two especially if sitting much
                                Me too. Same holster for both. Appendix is a little faster - especially if I have on layers.

Comment

Working...
                                X