Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many deer mounts do you have in the living room?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

6 Whitetail, 1 B&C Mulie, 2 Antelope, 2 Ducks, 1 Bobcat/2 Quail, 2 Longhorn skull's, and a little room left but not much.

I'm fortunate, my wife loves the Southwest décor and the mounts are fine as well. We also have some "very large" framed western theme paintings that take a lot of room, but they can find a bedroom wall if I ever add to the "critter collection, but I'm real particular" about future additions. Oh, we also have Whitetail rugs on the kitchen table and the end tables as well.

Good luck and Put 'em UP!

Comment

8 so far. Waiting for my elk to get done.

Comment

Thanks for the input. I’ve definitely been able to show her that it could be worse

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy View Post
          4 and another at the taxi right now that will go in the middle of top row. (After I move bottom row left and right to make room for it). After that, I will pretty much be out of space. 5 French doors across the back wall in the living room and 2 French doors and a stone fireplace on the front wall. My wall space is limited unfortunately. Told my wife I’ll just have to start doing floor pedestals

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          She didn’t mind this setup. I might trick her into it and then keep adding deer like bowling pins 😀

Comment

Open floor kitchen/living/dining room. 1 whitetail, aoudad, black buck, axis wall pedestals and a mulie euro. Bobcat and velvet axis at the taxi.

Comment

I have what I call my 200 room. A 220,207 3/8, 207 1/8,205 202 and 200" whitetail as well as a 210" mule deer.Another room has a few more whitetails from the 180's to 195". Also have a sheep room with a high altai argali from Mongolia, couple dalls and a stone sheep and an Ibex from the Gobi desert. 384" elk in another room.WE are remodeling now and I don't think the African stuff will make the cut. Think I'll have to build another building for that or donate it to a sporting good store. Maybe pics when remodel complete.

Comment

Have two WT wall pedestals a 213” and a 188”, 34” Axis wall pedestal, 1 Blkbuck shoulder, 17 standing drake ducks and a 7’ tall all antler Christmas tree.

Comment

None in the living room , but I have 2 euros in the office

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

3 whitetail and elk in the living room. 6 mounts in mancave and several at my son's home.

Comment

All of em

Comment

Originally posted by twdjr View Post
                        Our agreement is everything down is hers and everything up is mine.

Comment

8 whitetails, 2 bobcats, 2 ducks, 1 Eland.

Comment

None in the Living Room, but nine in the Game Room.

Comment

3 WT, 1 Sable, 1 Kudu in the living room.

Something like 25-30 mounts home wide.

Comment

Nothing in the living room, working on getting 2 in there

Comment

Working...
                                X