Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by txbowkill View Post
    That coach has some juevos, respect

Apparently he was suspended a couple games earlier in the year as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Good game between Duncanville and North Shore. Tied at 17 at the Half.

Comment

North Shore up 31-17. 2 minutes left.

Comment

Lake Travis up 14-0 in 2nd quarter

Comment

Originally posted by nairb2580 View Post
            Carthage final 42-28
            Glad I didn't open this thread up yesterday. I'm on my night run, so I recorded the game. When I got home this morning, I started watching just like they hadn't played yet!!
            The DAWGS got beat that first quarter, but when they tied it up in the 2nd., they never looked back.!!!
            I'm a CHS grad from '79.

Comment

Yessuh!!!!!!!!!! Northshore Mustangs rolled again......back to back state championships!!! We have been corporate sponsors of that program for probably 15 years and they NEVER come up short in our eyes. What another huge win for the eastside of Houston......kongrats to the young men, coaches, families and relatives!!!!!!

Comment

Aledo wins their 9th state championship 45-42

Comment

Originally posted by COOLDAD1 View Post
                  Aledo wins their 9th state championship 45-42

Congrats

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                    Yessuh!!!!!!!!!! Northshore Mustangs rolled again......back to back state championships!!! We have been corporate sponsors of that program for probably 15 years and they NEVER come up short in our eyes. What another huge win for the eastside of Houston......kongrats to the young men, coaches, families and relatives!!!!!!
                    And did it without the most highly recruited punk of the year...further validating that coaches ball size and my respect for him.

Comment

Originally posted by twistedmidnite View Post
                      Next year doesn't matter lol, carthage.is dropping to d2. They'll be the king's for two years.
                      And that is what us and the rest of D2 is worried about!

Comment

Shame two starting QB's didn't get to play in the 5 & 6A finals...

Comment

Originally posted by topduarte View Post
                          Lake Travis up 14-0 in 2nd quarter
                          That would be Austin Westlake. Lake Travis was eliminated a week ago.

Comment

Westlake played a great game but I’d like to have seen what Guyer would have done with their QB. Tough to ask a Freshman step in on that stage and not played a down on Varsity all year.

Comment

How is Aledo 5A in a town of 2000 people?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Smokeater View Post
                                Shame two starting QB's didn't get to play in the 5 & 6A finals...
                                Both 6A games had freshman qbs for pretty much the whole game. The Duncanville qb is going to be very good I think. The Guyer qb looked like a freshman and took some hard shots all game.

Comment

Working...
                                X