Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mex. Bowhunter View Post
    I'm surprised you didn't post the killer super rat kill 1st

Congrats Richard on your first Mexico trophy and thanks for letting me share the experience with you. It was a pleasure Bud
    My 2019 Mexico Pope and Young "rock killed" rat.............Waiting on the 90 day dry period, but should score way up there.............

Pleasure was all mine, and looking forward to the next.

Rwc
    Attached Files

Comment

Nuevo Leon hunters- what’s the last day of season this season? Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by dc1986 View Post

End of January

Comment

Originally posted by dstrong View Post
          End of January
          Last year, if I remember correctly, it was the third Sunday, like the 22nd or something. Do you know the date this year?

Comment

Originally posted by Boomboom View Post
            Guerrero Coahuila? Hwy 2 south of town?
            Maybe talking about that feed lot on the river side of 2, I’m guessing

Comment

Columbia bridge is backed up going in to Mexico this morning and we haven’t moved in 25 minutes. Good times.

Comment

Had army come through yesterday never in 7 years in this area have i seen or heard them on the ranch. Had one of our great 4.5 10s breed a doe yesterday [emoji1360][emoji1360]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Totally random, but if anyone can get their hands on a authentic Mexico flag id gladly pay to get one! The older the better, as i will be using for the back piece of my pedestal mount thanks in advance!

Corey

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                    Totally random, but if anyone can get their hands on a authentic Mexico flag id gladly pay to get one! The older the better, as i will be using for the back piece of my pedestal mount thanks in advance!

Corey

Cool idea! I’ll keep my eyes open

Comment

I had the Mexican military...the ones on the highway at Guerrero...stop me twice same day. They came up fast in two jeeps when I was hauling *** down a sendero. They were all aggressive making me get out and brandishing their weapons. I jumped back in their face once I got my composure and told them to get of my ******* ranch! They were startled and left me alone.

About an hour later I found them on my ranch again, this time I stormed up on them pitching a fit telling them to go away. We straightened it all out and they left. I brought them a couple cases of soft drinks in Guerrero and showed them pics of my buck. Let them look thru my binocs. We are all friends now.

Comment

Originally posted by dc1986 View Post

Comment

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by elgato View Post
                            I had the Mexican military...the ones on the highway at Guerrero...stop me twice same day. They came up fast in two jeeps when I was hauling *** down a sendero. They were all aggressive making me get out and brandishing their weapons. I jumped back in their face once I got my composure and told them to get of my ******* ranch! They were startled and left me alone.

About an hour later I found them on my ranch again, this time I stormed up on them pitching a fit telling them to go away. We straightened it all out and they left. I brought them a couple cases of soft drinks in Guerrero and showed them pics of my buck. Let them look thru my binocs. We are all friends now.

Lmao ya i would’ve been a gooey puddle of flesh the minute everyone got to gettin in everyone’s face! [emoji1787]I totally get it though I’ve had a couple frustrating moments with the army, but I’m no land owner or fluent in communication so i just put up with it.

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                              Lmao ya i would’ve been a gooey puddle of flesh the minute everyone got to gettin in everyone’s face! [emoji1787]I totally get it though I’ve had a couple frustrating moments with the army, but I’m no land owner or fluent in communication so i just put up with it.

I had a couple buddies with me who were totally intimidated. When I started cussing the military and getting in their face they were shrinking in their seat telling me to settle down. Claimed they were afraid they were about to be cavity searched.Didnt happen but certainly would have added to the south of the border experience

Comment

Originally posted by elgato View Post
                                I had a couple buddies with me who were totally intimidated. When I started cussing the military and getting in their face they were shrinking in their seat telling me to settle down. Claimed they were afraid they were about to be cavity searched.Didnt happen but certainly would have added to the south of the border experience
                                If I would of been there, Ya'll would have become friends and turned around and saw me about 1/2 a mile through the brush leaving nothing but dust behind me as I ran.... but I don't even like stopping in town at HEB or for gas, so yeah I may be a little on the gun shy side

Comment

Working...
                                X