Awesome buck, congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by Jbguide View Post
            My biggest buck!! 164 3/8”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Congratulations

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post

Took 14 long years A LOT of headaches, heartache, and everything in between! I’ve battled Mother Nature, every form of live stock, bad timers, bad batteries, bad timing, wrong place wrong time, tons of hours behind a wheel to get here to turn around empty handed, you name it it’s happened! With that said this place holds such a strong part of me I’d put up with it all for another 14 years even if the results were the same. I truly love this place, the people i share it with, and the time i get to look at the canvas the lord paints every sunrise, and sunsets! Not a soul outside of this small group we still have down will ever understand! I hope each and everyone of you get your dream deer, but if not i hope you sit back take lots of pictures an enjoy your time down here with your family/friends/cowboys etc! We’re blessed to get to hunt these lands don’t let anyone tell you otherwise! I GOT MY DREAM DEER I’ve passed an passed crossed my fingers he’d slip through time after time, I’m blessed for my great lease members who’ve stuck to the plan! an even more greatful for a lease member that knew how hard I’d worked on this deer that had this deer move in 3 days ago, after a bull 8 at my personal was running everything off. Told me i had free reign to go after him even at his spot very selfless act that I’m extremely grateful for! In the end surround yourself with a great group, and make memories! I will cherish all these pics and videos one day when I’m to old to do it! VIVA [emoji1166]!!!!

My good buddy got him one as well
              Congratulations to both hunters

Comment

Originally posted by Coyote Canyon View Post
                Congratulations to both hunters

Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by dc1986 View Post
                  Awesome buck, congrats!

Thanks!!

Comment

Originally posted by Coyote Canyon View Post
                    Congratulations

Thanks!!

Comment

Originally posted by tminc View Post
                      Way to go you guys ,beautiful deer! Just got back, saw some great bucks, my favorite so far was on the first hunt in the first hour. Let him walk,he could use another year. It was tough,good things take time, Angadi scored that buck 219, 3rd largest on record lf.He has everthing,and more!

Let me understand this??!!?? You passed a 219 and someone else killed it?

Comment

Originally posted by BillyloMexico View Post
                        Let me understand this??!!?? You passed a 219 and someone else killed it?

Sounds like he had a good trip passed one that needed another year, and was commenting on the deer i reported earlier saying it scored 218...atleast that’s how i read it

Comment

Didn't finish mowing food plots, left tractor, returned the next day. Left buggy and was mowing food plot, a bear tore open road feeder on buggy and help himself to some corn. Dang bears are like big coons. ☹☹☹
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                            Sounds like he had a good trip passed one that needed another year, and was commenting on the deer i reported earlier saying it scored 218...atleast that’s how i read it

Thats how I took it as well. He just didnt break the paragraph in between deer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Does anyone still have openings on a lease? PM me is so

Comment

Birthday party for my sister, cousin and aunt turning 70-80- and 90 respectively. They wanted to be at the ranch. Smart. And a good time was had by all! Viva.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X