X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
    Boom!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
    Congrats! We got 2” according to FarmLogs. Hopefully everyone got some.

Comment

Another dang goose egg for us.[emoji90][emoji90][emoji90]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by walker1983 View Post
        The info I received was you need to provide the gun info form, and either a copy of your cancelled permit from last year (if your guns will be the same this year) or clear photos of the gun serial number, action, and caliber (I assume this means 3 separate photos), so they can verify the numbers on your form.
        Where did you get that info?

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
          Where did you get that info?

From our rancher who handles our permits...

Comment

We got around .75 across our Ranch, Ill take it....

Comment

Originally posted by Old Blue View Post
              We got around .75 across our Ranch, Ill take it....

I was there Friday it was nasty Saturday morning but I was proud to see it!

Comment

I am going to cross some used equipment next weekend. Seeing as there will be two of us with three used blinds, should we expect to be taxed? Last I heard, it was 2 blinds per person tax free, assuming it was used equipment (always heard they will always try and tax new stuff).

Comment

You cross with a trailer of stuff like that in acuna you will be taxed used/new/broken down/assembled they don’t care.

Comment

Crossed with a fiberglass blind and a 5’ base with stairway. Had a few chairs and some other bs. Tried the one free stand and dropped angadi’s name with no luck. Tired of dealing with their aggravating asses so I payed 120$ in tax. And rolled on. The up side was once taxed I Rolled right through with no other bs of getting checked. I would have a “receipt” with a low value just in case the free stand doesn’t work so you can pay a low amount

Comment

We always have something for them to tax, new with a receipt. Then they will usually not mess with the other stuff. And if it's not a big amount on the receipt, they will just send us on our way. Seems better than pulling up with a bunch of stuff and telling them there is nothing for them to tax.

Comment

Always take paperwork for trailer. Can be a bummer if you forget it.

Comment

Did ANGADI have their convention this year and when was it held? Are they still giving jackets for bucks over 160?

Comment

Originally posted by Whampuscat2 View Post
                            Always take paperwork for trailer. Can be a bummer if you forget it.
                            I Take the trailer most trips, and always have title and registration on it. Usually pulling a ranger, not bringing over stands. So fully I expect to get the “tax you out the ass” treatment they like to give us gringos. I will fabricate a bill of sale, even though I have no clue what this stuff would sell for now adays (its all 7-10 years old).

Comment

Some of you guys should be getting some rain by now.

Comment

Originally posted by Jbguide View Post
                                Some of you guys should be getting some rain by now.

South pastures got rain for the first time since March

Comment

Working...
                                X