Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hunter Biden’s sex tapes are being leaked...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A ton of info over on www.gatewaypundit.com and steve bannons war room on twitter.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
      She's been all over the net from when she visibly recoiled from Creepy Joe:

Chris Coons' daughter Margaret experienced an excruciating moment in January that left some wondering whether 'crazy Uncle Joe' was acting stranger than usual.

Her face looks like she’s 40.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Hunting4fun View Post
        LOL. I think you meant to post this on the Q thread. We will see how this latest bombshell turns out. Bidens sex tapes tonight......

Why on Q? You saying it’s not happening?

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
          Why on Q? You saying it’s not happening?
          Of course he is..

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
            Of course he is..
            Well.... he be wrong. I was not going to post a link to anything like that.

Now, this below may be Q. But, it makes sense.

Comment

What's up with the first gateway pundit link. Whenever I click on it I get redirected?

Comment

Originally posted by BowhunterB View Post
                What's up with the first gateway pundit link. Whenever I click on it I get redirected?
                Same ( Norton anti virus update subscribe)

Comment

Dropping like hotcakes on Gtv.org and Gnews. Wray should be in jail if any of these pics prove to be minor and fbi has had since dec 2019

Comment

Originally posted by BowhunterB View Post

The article states that the Bidens offered up the CIA agents killed in China. The statement came from the same people releasing the tapes.

Comment

Originally posted by pilar View Post
                      yes don’t watch it !!! what might be legal in China is risky in the USA , once child exploitation movie is watched it is on your computer forever and possession of it carry’s a prison term
                      This^^^^^^ I’d be very careful what I clicked on when I comes to this subject......I myself wouldn’t wanna see that crap anyway! I don’t see any credible news source releasing anything to do with child exploitation pics or video.

Comment

It's going to be hard for Hunter Joe to hide from this one, but it's not ????. My gut says this is all part of the Epstein scandals with Joe and Hunter spending time on the Island.

Comment

Originally posted by Thumper View Post
                          It's going to be hard for Hunter Joe to hide from this one, but it's not ????. My gut says this is all part of the Epstein scandals with Joe and Hunter spending time on the Island.
                          Idk, it took 20 years to try and get Epstein behind bars and try to get justice, he was tried and convicted, put on the SOR and no one did anything, till the federal court got a second bite in the apple , maybe the Biden crime family ( like others are untouchable) unkrain , China , Iraq, 47 years of rapping the public
                          Not a peep out of the msm

Comment

Everyone involved will pay an eternal price for this...

Mat 18:1 At that time the disciples came to Jesus and said, "Who then is greatest in the kingdom of heaven?"
                            Mat 18:2 And He called a child to Himself and set him before them,
                            Mat 18:3 and said, "Truly I say to you, unless you are converted and become like children, you will not enter the kingdom of heaven.
                            Mat 18:4 "Whoever then humbles himself as this child, he is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven.
                            Mat 18:5 "And whoever receives one such child in My name receives Me;
                            Mat 18:6 but whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in Me to stumble, it would be better for him to have a heavy millstone hung around his neck, and to be drowned in the depth of the sea.

Comment

Working...
                            X