Ozonics opinions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ozonics opinions

Looking to pick up an ozone generator for dry washes in between hunts. tired of running the laundry for clothes that don't see blood.

I Like the setup of the ozonics Dri bag. The units have a dedicated dry wash function that pushes clean air through the bag after it treats with ozone. Prices seem to range from $450-$600 depending on the model (battery life, ozone emitted, etc) BUT their claim to fame is that it works in the field as well.

Then I see some scent crusher pop up closets and ozone generators. Does not seem as efficient as the ozonics and no field use but the closet itself is bigger and I see them right at $200

So is the ozonics worth the extra coin? Do they really work in the field?

Never used it to deodorize clothing only in the field I feel like it works it isn’t perfect I still get busted when the wind is wrong sometimes but not near as often as without it it seems

Comment

I’ve only been using it I’m the field for 3 years so far & I haven’t been busted since I started using it. Both of my big deer have been down wind of me when I shot them. As for the driwash I’ve Dont have one of the closets. But I’ve thought about building one. I just hang my clothes outside between hunts & over night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I have an ozonics and it works.
        I also built my own scent crusher tote for about $75

Comment

I use one in the field and I’m a believer. But I’ve heard it’ll eat certain parts of your gear over time. Mainly elastic. Might not be true. But I’m not risking it lol

Comment

Working...
          X