X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Many good friends made here at TBH

Comment

27 Days Until Election

News flash for the LWL's, Rioter's, and Looters, Trump is still your President....

Trump has left Army Reed Hospital and he's back working in the White House and headed back out on the campaign trail.

Early voting starts Oct 13th here in TX.

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
        So my poll is how many have shared a campfire, boat, beer with someone on TBH? I have all of the above with multiple - I bet I can guess a person or two that answer - no to all the above. Wonder why?

Glen, one word.... BOWNANZA... How many of these have these left-leaning libtards attended??? HUH??

Comment

If polls are to be believed this country is about to give complete power to the left.

Comment

Originally posted by MassMan View Post
            If polls are to be believed this country is about to give complete power to the left.
            No rational person believes them.

Comment

Salt- as sad as it is I have never been to Bownanza- this year could have easily been my first but I didn't for some reason. It was always opening of youth turkey and we always went as a family. But I have shared campfires, dove fields, wade fished, and been offshore with a bunch of guys and gals from this place. I've made countless deliveries and and shared a few roadside beers. Seems like most can probably say the same. I'm just asking because there are folks on these political forums that I can say I don't remember them involved with other Christian Outdoorsmen. Maybe that alone would make a person take a self evaluation.

Comment

Go Trump!!!

Comment

Originally posted by unclefish View Post
                  No rational person believes them.
                  I agree and think the President gets no fewer than 315 electoral votes.

Comment

Glen, I agree with you wholeheartedly!! My point was none of these leftist/pot-stirrers ever show up either. There's nothing like the angst of the PACE at Bownanza. It truly is like a campfire of like-minded folks getting together to just enjoy one-another's company. The pot stirrers, leftists just don't feel comfortable around a real campfire/gathering... They'd rather be keyboard warriors.

Comment

The political science professor has enjoyed notable success forecasting elections based on his Primary Model, a statistical representation of U.S. presidential races.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Now there you go Johnny puttin' out stuff like that just to blow up the liberal's skirts and make their heads explode!! I LOVE IT!!

Comment

If the left is allowed to cheat they win, if not Trump wins.. Without cheating they have 0 chance and they know it..

Comment

319 Square Miles DEFINITELY EXPLAINS WHY THE DEMOCRATS WANT TO GET RID OF ELECTORAL COLLEGE!
                            This is a great reminder. Those men were awfully Smart in the 1700s.

319 Square Miles

The Democratic-controlled House of Representatives introduced a bill to eliminate the electoral college. It seems that, since they couldn't win the last presidential election under the rules that have existed for almost 250 years, they want to change the rules. Below is an excellent explanation of why this is a very bad idea. In their infinite wisdom, the United States' Founders created the Electoral College to ensure the States were fairly represented. Why should one or two densely populated areas speak for the whole of the nation?
                            The following list of statistics has been making the rounds on the Internet It should finally put an end to the argument as to why the Electoral College makes sense. It needs to be widely known and understood.

There are 3,141 counties in the United States.
                            - Trump won 3,084 of them.
                            - Clinton won 57.
                            There are 62 counties in New York State
                            - Trump won 46 of them.
                            - Clinton won 16
                            Clinton won the popular vote by approximately 1.5 million votes.
                            - In the 5 counties that encompass NYC, (Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Richmond & Queens) Clinton received well over 2 million more votes than Trump (Trump won Richmond, Clinton won the other 4 of these
                            counties)

Therefore these 5 counties alone, more than accounted for Clinton winning the popular vote of the entire country.

These 5 counties comprise only 319 square miles. The United States is comprised of 3,797,000 square miles. When you have a country that encompasses almost 4 million square miles of territory, it would be ludicrous to suggest that the vote of those who inhabit a mere 319 square miles should dictate the outcome of a national election.

Large, densely populated Democrat cities (NYC, Chicago, LA, etc.) DO NOT and SHOULD NOT speak for all of the rest of our country! And it has been verified and documented that those 319 square miles foment the majority of our nation's problems.

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
                            https://news.stonybrook.edu/facultys...win-for-trump/

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                              If the left is allowed to cheat they win, if not Trump wins.. Without cheating they have 0 chance and they know it..
                              They can't win and they know it. Their cheating will only narrow the margins of what would otherwise be a landslide.

They literally are not prepared for what's coming.

Comment

23 Days Until Election

Trump is back on the Campaign Trail..

"President Trump: White House doctors said I can’t spread the virus anymore
                                President Trump on Sunday indicated that he no longer has the coronavirus and claimed that he is now "immune" from the disease as he is set to rejoin the campaign trail soon.

"Yes, and not only that, it seems like I'm immune, so I can go way out of a basement, which I would have done anyway," Trump said in response to a question from "Sunday Morning Futures" host Maria Bartiromo about whether his doctor's note indicates he no longer has the coronavirus.

The White House has not yet confirmed that Trump has tested negative for the virus. There's evidence that reinfection is unlikely for at least three months even for people who had a mild case of COVID-19. But it is unclear how much longer that lasts.

"The president is in very good shape to fight the battles," Trump added. "I beat this crazy horrible China virus... I passed the highest test, the highest standards, and I'm in great shape. And I have to tell you I feel fantastically. I really feel good."

Trump made the comments the day after his first public appearance since being diagnosed with the coronavirus Saturday. The interview is a continuation of a virtual media blitz the president has been engaged in this week as he convalesces........................."

President Trump on Sunday indicated that he is no longer testing positive for the coronavirus and claimed that he is now "immune" from the disease as he is set to rejoin the campaign trail soon. 

Comment

Working...
                                X