No announcement yet.

Prayers for my son!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad to hear he is still progressing! I can only imagine how difficult it is not being there . God, thanks for everything you have done for Levi, your power is amazing! We ask for continued comfort and complete and supernatural healing for him. Praying all this through your son, our mighty Savior, Jesus Christ. Amen

Comment

Originally posted by fbchunter View Post
      Glad to hear he is still progressing! I can only imagine how difficult it is not being there . God, thanks for everything you have done for Levi, your power is amazing! We ask for continued comfort and complete and supernatural healing for him. Praying all this through your son, our mighty Savior, Jesus Christ. Amen

AAAAMEN!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
        Prayers continued for Levi

Thank you!!!

Comment

Update:

He is very easily aggravated the past few days. It gets bad. The stuff that will come out of his mouth is bad. We were told this day would come but it’s hard to see and hear. BUT, with that said that means he is headed in the right direction.

I’m here with him now and he is mad that I’m here and not hunting. Said he wants me to go hunting in hopes of getting the big one. But I told him he is more important than huntin right now. That seemed to calm him down a bit.

He is trying to get some rest now and he wanted to listen to Jerry Clower. We listen to him every night while at the lease at bed time.

Comment

Watching the game with him now. GIG’EM!!!! Whoop! #levistrong

Comment

Originally posted by Buckwheat View Post

Watching the game with him now. GIG’EM!!!! Whoop! #levistrong

Checking back in for updates. Hope Levi is doing better each day. Man, you really shouldn't have let him watch that beat down on Saturday. Even Jerry Clower couldn't find humor in that.

Take care and here is to daily progression! Just don't subject Levi to any more Aggie football. At least not this week.

Comment

Originally posted by RR 314 View Post
                Checking back in for updates. Hope Levi is doing better each day. Man, you really shouldn't have let him watch that beat down on Saturday. Even Jerry Clower couldn't find humor in that.

Take care and here is to daily progression! Just don't subject Levi to any more Aggie football. At least not this week.

Lol yeah that wasn’t a good game at all. But we watch em no matter.

I came up last night and stayed the night with him. I’m guessing that’s something he needed. Some man time. He has done really well last night and so far today. Crushed all his morning PT/OT & ST. No attitude with them at all today. Did everything they asked plus some. He is walking with no help just someone has to hold his gate belt Incase he does trip or fall. He is getting stronger mentally and physically every day.

God is soooo Good. Thank y’all for the prayers and thoughts.

And thank you RR 134 for checking in.

I try to post ANY time I get an update but I don’t get those very often except from doctors when i call and it’s usually just medical info they give me.

Comment

Lol yeah that wasn’t a good game at all. But we watch em no matter.

I came up last night and stayed the night with him. I’m guessing that’s something he needed. Some man time. He has done really well last night and so far today. Crushed all his morning PT/OT & ST. No attitude with them at all today. Did everything they asked plus some. He is walking with no help just someone has to hold his gate belt Incase he does trip or fall. He is getting stronger mentally and physically every day.

God is soooo Good. Thank y’all for the prayers and thoughts.

And thank you RR 134 for checking in.

I try to post ANY time I get an update but I don’t get those very often except from doctors when i call and it’s usually just medical info they give me.

Good deal. Strong young man and his recovery has truly been amazing. His tenacity has obviously been a huge part of it! I know it is hard for you not being able to see him every day, but you and the family are obviously a big part of his drive and improvement. Take care of everyone.

Comment

Amen, God is so great! Glad to hear he is still making good progress

Comment

He is trying to get some rest now and he wanted to listen to Jerry Clower. We listen to him every night while at the lease at bed time.

Any teenager that listens to Jerry Clower is going to be Ok, I can guarantee.

He's looking good Adam. I hope Ya'll can get to go Hunting by the end of the season. Prayers for more healing a patience.

Comment

Prayers for my son!!

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
                        Any teenager that listens to Jerry Clower is going to be Ok, I can guarantee.

He's looking good Adam. I hope Ya'll can get to go Hunting by the end of the season. Prayers for more healing a patience.

I agree. With that.
                        Well there will be no lease this year for him. Or at least he won’t be behind a gun/bow. He may be able to go with and just sit in a ground blind with me. Waiting on the response of the doctors on that.

Thank you for the prayers and thoughts.

Comment

Originally posted by RR 314 View Post
                          Good deal. Strong young man and his recovery has truly been amazing. His tenacity has obviously been a huge part of it! I know it is hard for you not being able to see him every day, but you and the family are obviously a big part of his drive and improvement. Take care of everyone.

He has always been a hard worker. He has definitely had his moments and struggles. But has always fought to come out on the other side victories

Originally posted by fbchunter View Post
                          Amen, God is so great! Glad to hear he is still making good progress

Yes sir he is Good all the time.

Thank y’all!!

Comment

The Lexington Eagles played the Riesel Indians last night. I organize a breakfast and devotional for the kids on Friday morning of home games and we prayed for Levi and made him some cards to let him know we care. I presented them to the cheer sponsor and a few of the cheerleaders last night prior to the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Tex View Post
                              The Lexington Eagles played the Riesel Indians last night. I organize a breakfast and devotional for the kids on Friday morning of home games and we prayed for Levi and made him some cards to let him know we care. I presented them to the cheer sponsor and a few of the cheerleaders last night prior to the game.

Wow! That’s so awesome. Thank you so much. Please please please tell the Lexington players thank you from the bottom of my heart. And thank you for being such an awesome leader to those kids. God bless each and everyone of y’all.

Comment

Just checking back in..... good updates. Still
                                Praying for Levi.

Comment

Working...
                                X