Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

B all day

Comment

In that price range, buy used. You should be able to get way more for your money.

Comment

Used 100% everytime

Comment

Originally posted by axis16 View Post
          Mathews drenlin 30” fully outfitted Scott release. Hard case $400 shipped to Texas PM if interested
          Is it left handed?

Comment

I would get a good used bow before an entry level.

Comment

I had always bought new and kept bows for a long time. I purchased a used bow for my son some years back and was really impressed with how much better it was than my old bow. Since then I upgrade every few years to a better used bow. I am really happy with purchasing used bows. The equipment that comes with them is usually thrown in and adds up to a big investment if purchasing new.

Comment

Used all day long

Comment

Used

Comment

ive got this one that is practically new that im selling,alittle more than your looking to spend but has everything neededhttps://discussions.texasbowhunter.c...d.php?t=777395

Comment

For $400, used if you can try it first or one like it. Otherwise it might not "fit" you like if you could try several.

But, it's your call

Comment

if you are patient you can find some really good deals on great used bows at 1/4 or so of the new price fully loaded and ready to hunt.

As far as the "fit" part and going and shooting a bunch of bows before buying I never understood that. Maybe it is because I've never gone and shot a bunch of new bows so I don't know any better. I've purchased 3 bows in my life, a new Reflex 15 years ago that I ordered online from BassPro, and 2 used ones(PSE and my current Elite) that I've purchased on here without ever shooting. All three of them I've shot just fine and never had any issues with any of them or felt they didn't fit. Maybe if I shot a bunch of bows I would realize that there's things on them that I don't like as much as other bows but having only shot those 3 I just make adjustments and move on with what I have and it has never been a problem.

Maybe I'm just less particular about stuff than other people and adapt to whatever I have. I don't even care about test driving cars when I buy them. Just find one that I think I'll like and go buy it. Other people have to go out and test every option on the marked before they decide exactly what you want.
                        Last edited by Phorizt; 08-11-2020, 10:12 AM.

Comment

Go used with that budget, no doubt. Get it checked out by a local shop prior to purchasing if you're able to do so.

Comment

Used

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                            X