VROOM online car dealer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VROOM online car dealer

Has anyone used or heard of anyone that has used this dealer before? Good, bad, or indifferent. What were your experiences? Was it an easy process? Is there warranty worth it? How is their customer service?

I am wanting to buy a Camaro ZL1 or SS 1LE and in my search, VROOM appears to have a few that I am interested in. Was just trying to get some personal experience before I start the process with VROOM. Thanks for the input.

You will love the ZL1...miss mine.

Comment

VROOM used to be known as TX Direct Auto. Bought a couple of cars from them.

Comment

Originally posted by jmac24 View Post
        VROOM used to be known as TX Direct Auto. Bought a couple of cars from them.
        Care to elaborate on your experience. Good, bad, indifferent.

Comment

We bought my wife’s Jeep from them. Best car buying experience we’ve ever had. Simple, fast and I didn’t have to go to a dealership and deal with their crap.

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
            We bought my wife’s Jeep from them. Best car buying experience we’ve ever had. Simple, fast and I didn’t have to go to a dealership and deal with their crap.
            I assume they delivered the vehicle to you. How did they do all the paperwork and was there any price negotiation or is the price firm?

Comment

Originally posted by COACH_EM_UP View Post
              I assume they delivered the vehicle to you. How did they do all the paperwork and was there any price negotiation or is the price firm?
              The price is the price, paperwork is done through email, and they delivered the vehicle and picked up her trade in. There is no telling where the vehicle you are buying is located, so shipping may take a bit. My wife’s Jeep came from Illinois, and it took about a week for shipping.

Comment

I’ve been looking myself and was curious about the process.

Comment

My only problem is I like to get under what I’m buying. Looking underneath a pickup as well as in the bed says a lot about how it was used. I wonder what happens when you look it over at delivery and it’s not in the shape you believed it to be.

Comment

Following

Comment

Working...
                    X