I could use some subscribers!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I could use some subscribers!

Hey TBH. I'm finally getting my YouTube channel going this year! The videos I had were mainly jeep install videos, but I'm moving towards hunting and fishing content.

If you guys and gals could throw me a like and subscribe, I would really appreciate it. Below is the link to the video announcing the new up and coming content.

P.S. If you have your own channel feel free to post the link so I can return the favor. (I'm already subbed to several if you guys... Robby Ayala, killerbee, infected outdoors, 4B outdoors, etc...)

Done....Smart Outdoors....

Had a lot of views on some of my recent videos and I'm hoping to get back into putting more bow pig killing content up after my house project calm down and it cools off some more.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUWNKBlDc2s&t=50s"]Big Nappy Jr - 1/7/21 - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Done and FND Outdoors

Comment

Thanks fellas...subbed

Comment

Done

Comment

I’m on it

Comment

Thanks

Comment

My advice to any YouTube poster, Don't make your introduction repetitive and extra long. Maybe one or 2 seconds. I get extremely bored of playing the same intro after watching several videos.

Comment

Give me the gist of the video, then do the video.

Googan squad is famous for a reason.

Ill sub yall but make me love you ❤️

Comment

Done. Hit me back: https://www.youtube.com/c/KCARanchHomestead

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                      I hit you a long time ago and you cant stop me from loving you. 🙂

Comment

Originally posted by Tommyh View Post
                        I hit you a long time ago and you cant stop me from loving you. 🙂
                        My man! I always appreciate your comments (and your dry chew-like wit and sarcasm!)

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                          Thanks. Hit you back!

Comment

Originally posted by Brute Killer View Post
                            My advice to any YouTube poster, Don't make your introduction repetitive and extra long. Maybe one or 2 seconds. I get extremely bored of playing the same intro after watching several videos.
                            Thanks for the feedback.

Comment

Man some of you are some impatient mofos......like have you been tested for attention issues? I enjoy some of the content others add besides just the arrow flinging. 4B is one of them with his verse of the day.

They make a FF button for you "bored or distracted by a squirrel" types if its a 3 second plus intro.

Comment

Working...
                              X