• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Eastwood movie, Cry Macho

Just saw a short preview. Looks interesting

Oh and Dwight Yoakam also👍

Comment

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVc8SI5CAKw"]CRY MACHO – Official Trailer - YouTube[/ame]

What an amazing career...

Comment

Not expecting much out of this one, but I will watch it just because Clint is directing and acting in it.

Comment

Sad that Clint is to a point that forces him to play certain roles… he is one of my favorite actors so I will watch it for sure.

Comment

It's not sad really...I watched a documentary on his legacy in film & he's tickled for roles of these new characters as he's aged. He really loves being on both sides of the camera. I keep thinking this one will be his last one.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
              It's not sad really...I watched a documentary on his legacy in film & he's tickled for roles of these new characters as he's aged. He really loves being on both sides of the camera. I keep thinking this one will be his last one.
              Do you remember if the documentary was on Netflix or perhaps Amazon Prime??

Comment

Just watched the trailer and I will watch the movie when it comes out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Looking forward to watching it

Comment

Looks like it will be worth watching. For you guys that like Dwight Yoakam this is my favorite western he starred in. If you haven't seen it, it is different.
                    [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTf1VAxtbpA"]SOUTH OF HEAVEN WEST OF HELL - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Love me some Clint!

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
                        Do you remember if the documentary was on Netflix or perhaps Amazon Prime??
                        Sorry, I do not recall...it could have been on DTV??

Comment

In

Comment

The documentary might have been on Fox Nation. Fox is doing an extensive coverage of Eastwood and his movies.

Comment

I’m looking forward to it. Like many, been watching his new movies come out for a very long time. There won’t be many more new Clint Eastwood movies, unfortunately.

Comment

Working...
                              X