No more flats at LANWR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No more flats at LANWR

Found a solution to the flat tire problems we experience down south. No more slime or other sealants that still leave you stranded.

Wish they made it for 4X20 tires.

Comment

Originally posted by Huntindad View Post
      Wish they made it for 4X20 tires.
      That's exactly why I sold my fold-x and bought the one I have now. I called the company and asked them about making 4" tubes and they said "we dont make 4" tubes and have no intentions of doing so".

Comment

As we speak, my bike got a flat in the rear at my lease. No thorns, but a lot of rocks. FLATS are are a PITA. I have liners and flat out int eh tubes.

Hope yours work out well for ya.

Comment

I’ve used those before, they work great.

Comment

looks like no 29" tubes. That's a bummer. I just bought a mountain bike today, got home and went to order these and they don't offer them in 29" apparently. Anyone have any other recommendations?

Comment

Originally posted by Phorizt View Post
              looks like no 29" tubes. That's a bummer. I just bought a mountain bike today, got home and went to order these and they don't offer them in 29" apparently. Anyone have any other recommendations?

Check out Tannus Armour. I’ve read on here some folks are using these along with sealant-filled tubes.

Comment

Working...
              X