Unexpected guests?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ACbob View Post
    Brother's wife or wife's sister, so your sibling or spouse needs to say something...after this is over. Good luck!
    My wife’s sister

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
      Well, I'm afraid I'd have to say something to the "guest" who brought guests... after the party later on... If she get's all butt-hurt, then problem solved and you won't have to worry about her doin' it in the future... If she understands, still problem solved... sounds like a win-win to me... In the meanwhile just grin n bear it... OR you could "bare" it! That'd break things up pretty quick I bet!
      This is what I was thinking.

Comment

Took me a minute to remember the movie but I finally got it. [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Put her out your house SIL should have let you know. I’ve done it the maddest person was my wife caught hell afterward but my house.

Comment

Suck it up, make the day special regardless of a few folks.

Comment

Ok I’ve been their. There’s really only 4 options to handle this situation. Choose wisely!

1. Get hammered and shoot your guns in the back yard and curse loud.

2. Get hammered and shoot the toddler with a water gun everytime she makes a sound and when the mom says some about it shoot her as well.

3.Leave and head to a bar or buddies house.

4 suck it up !
              Last edited by sharkhunter; 07-31-2021, 04:45 PM.

Comment

just hit on her ,,, end of problem number 1

Comment

I know exactly how frustrated you feel. I’d be furious!

In spite of this, the rules of etiquette and gracious living require that you look the other way and not make a scene…during the party. You should remain civil and courteous at all times while in public.

That said, these same rules of etiquette and gracious living state that it is NEVER okay to bring an uninvited guest along to an event to which you, yourself, are an invitee. After the event, I’d do one of two things: either 1) have a very stern talk with my sister-in-law, pointing out her faux pas and letting know that friend and child were an embarrassment or 2) say nothing and never invite her to a function in your home again. The option you choose will most likely be dictated by the politics and other dynamics in your family.

Know this, however: If you choose to confront this, YOU will be the “bad guy” in your family, not your sister-in-law. For whatever reason, when it comes to family dynamics, the perpetrator of the infraction is almost never held accountable, while the one who holds the perpetrator accountable is vilified for being confrontational and “unforgiving.”

As for me, it bothers me not one wit to be vilified. By anybody.

Comment

One of those……..SOB days that You just have flow with

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                      One of those……..SOB days that You just have flow with
                      So true!

Comment

I hate kids.

Comment

I would tell my wifey to handle it. Be happy. Her sister, her problem

Comment

Walk up to the uninvited guest and ask "I don't think I know you. Did my wife invited you?"

Comment

My dog died please send prayers.

Comment

I like the banana hammock ideal.

Comment

Working...
                                X