Club Car Hunting Cart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Club Car Hunting Cart

Working on a second stealth hunting rig. So far I have done some of the fun easy things like lift, lights and sound bar. Future plans are new batteries, controller and motor. It has been a fun project. Would highly recommend building a golf cart.

Starting with this.

Rocked the “Cali lean” for a night.

Finished lift - 6”, 22” tires, heavy duty springs in rear

Rock lights.
    Last edited by Cartman; 07-17-2021, 11:19 PM.

Built a mount for the sound bar.

Installed some green leds.
    New brush guard. (From a Polaris Ranger)

Also running a separate 12v for all the accessories. (No pictures of that)

Comment

I like the idea but where does the bloody carcass go ?

Comment

Bought a back seat that folds flat for cargo. That’s my next project.

Comment

That speaker system should CALL them in!!

Comment

Why the rock lights under the cart?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
              Why the rock lights under the cart?

My current cart I use for hunting has light bars at about the roof level. When I ride around at night I have bugs in my face constantly. The rock lights should provide enough light to drive around and will hopefully keep the bugs out of my face since they are mounted low. Also they should provide enough light when entering and exiting the cart. The leds installed on the roof will sometimes blind you when walking back to the cart.

And they look cool.

I should say I mainly use the cart to hog hunt at night. We will ride around and then hop out to walk up on a group.

Comment

Originally posted by Cartman View Post
                My current cart I use for hunting has light bars at about the roof level. When I ride around at night I have bugs in my face constantly. The rock lights should provide enough light to drive around and will hopefully keep the bugs out of my face since they are mounted low. Also they should provide enough light when entering and exiting the cart. The leds installed on the roof will sometimes blind you when walking back to the cart.

And they look cool.

I should say I mainly use the cart to hog hunt at night. We will ride around and then hop out to walk up on a group.

Makes sense. I kinda figured it was for more stealthy driving at night.

Comment

Are you going to paint it like the SEEK ONE guys did on their LIMO?

Comment

Originally posted by aaronwragg View Post
                    Are you going to paint it like the SEEK ONE guys did on their LIMO?
                    Planning on raptor liner tinted with OD

Comment

Great job..love my Club Car Hunting Buggy...here are all my mods: https://www.reckonill.com/2021/02/28...outdoor-buggy/

Comment

Originally posted by Sethmac View Post
                        Great job..love my Club Car Hunting Buggy...here are all my mods: https://www.reckonill.com/2021/02/28...outdoor-buggy/
                        Awesome build! Great write up on the cart.

Comment

<

Comment

Sweet ride Mr Cartman. The green tire well lights are pimp.
                            Last edited by Briar Friar; 07-19-2021, 11:25 PM. Reason: NoTireSpake

Comment

I'll be starting one myself. Just got an EZ GO that's plain. It'll hopefully be a good huntin buggy someday.

Comment

Working...
                              X