I had Covid for 3 hrs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oktx View Post
    You better check this thread. Lots agree with me…[emoji23][emoji1787][emoji23]
    My comment wasn't about who agrees with you or not. It's your constant stirring the pot just to stir the pot. I never said anything about believing the OP was cured of Covid in 3hrs or if he even had Covid. You constantly reach for anything that can start drama. You'll get no more assistance at that from me.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by S-3 Ranch View Post
      Act like a adult, not a queen, nobody is trolling you
      When addressed by a child, a childlike response is required. [emoji849]

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

[quote=rolylane6;15818785]My comment wasn't about who agrees with you or not. It's your constant stirring the pot just to stir the pot. I never said anything about believing the OP was cured of Covid in 3hrs or if he even had Covid. You constantly reach for anything that can start drama. You'll get no more assistance at that from me.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk[/
        Sounds good…

Comment

Originally posted by Ætheling View Post
          Go get an antibody test if you havent been vaxed and you will know. I did mine last week and found out I am dripping with antibodies. No idea I even had covid. 41, work out 4-5 days a week pretty hard and only eat crap on the weekends. Vitamins and Zinc for years.
          Same here. No idea of when I had covid but I have the antibodies. Healthy. Work out. Multivitamin and vitamin D for years.

Comment

Originally posted by PEC View Post
            1st for the OP I am glad you are doing well regardless of what you may or may not have had. I will say I had Covid this past February my symptoms started Friday evening with lower back pain and pain across my shoulder blades. That night I ran fever of 101 and felt like I was freezing to death. Saturday morning I got up and was fine other than a little tired. My wife insisted I go to the Dr. and get tested. I tested positive. I was 2 prescription (can't remember what). My point is I was actually doing well with nothing taken. That has also been the point of the medical professionals about ivermectin, without the proper case studies no one really knows if they would have naturally healed or the ivermectin healed them.
            Now for all they conspiracy theories about not trusting Dr's. All the Dr.'s I know are pretty intelligent and don't blindly do anything. The US government cold not organize a "Breathing Contest" and breathing is involuntary!! Do you actually believe they along with other world leaders could pull off the greatest conspiracy in the history of mankind?!?! And if so what would be the purpose? For all the ones who scream "Control", control of what? For those on here that were old enough to get it and for those that were not ask your parents or grand parents about the polio vaccine and if they had a choice to take it. Also ask if it had the same end result as the Holocaust.
            What I will say is there may be a lot of truth to this virus escaping a lab somewhere, but that doesn't change the fact that is real and we have to figure out how to combat it. I will also state that I am 45 yrs old and personally have only known of 2 people in my entire life that died of the flu, but I know personally of 9 close friends/family that have died from Covid and several of those had zero underlying medical issues.
            Didn't it take Jonas Salk over 7 years to perfect the Polio vaccine?

Comment

Originally posted by txpitdog View Post
              Strawman

All that internet boldness turns into “doc, please save my son/daughter/wife” when the **** goes down. Don’t trust the medical profession is a choice, not someone else’s fault that you get to shrug off like it’s somehow out of your control.
              True but there are nuances here. I wont say I distrust the entire system but I certainly don't trust pharmaceutical companies to do the right thing. They have feloniously killed god knows how many Americans. Corporate hospital managers I trust only to watch the bottom line like in any corporation. Now yes if my wife comes down with cancer Im gonna find the best oncologist I can and get multiple opinions from others. I trust an independent free thinking doctor not hindered by corporate interest to do the right thing as best they can 100 percent of the time. The others I mentioned the percentage drops and by the time we get to the pharmaceuticals Im at zero. Its not that I don't trust a corporate doctor but they aren’t free to operate to the best of their knowledge. There are policies and procedures in place from managers running a business that can interfere with what the doctor knows to be best.

For the record this is all way pre covid thinking for me.
              Last edited by Ætheling; 09-16-2021, 04:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by AZ&F'sDaddy View Post
                Same here. No idea of when I had covid but I have the antibodies. Healthy. Work out. Multivitamin and vitamin D for years.
                I sit on my butt all day at a desk job. I haven't worked out in years. If I had to run because someone was chasing me with a stick, I'd just lay down and take a beating. Overweight and 52years old.

I take a multivitamin and vitamin D with zinc for the last 4 years. The only symptom I had was loss of smell and I was tired one evening, so I took a nap.
                I think there is definitely something to the zinc and vitamin D.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                  You better check this thread. Lots agree with me…😂🤣😂
                  I would bet more agree with him… (smiley tear face emoji x3)

Comment

I know a person in my extended family that ask his wife if she had changed coffee one morning. No other symptoms other than that morning coffee tasted different. A few weeks later was at his Docs and doing the normal blood draw for us older folks. Had the Doc request an antibody test and sure enough he has them. No vaccine shot, and I think Ivermectin and vitamins only. It is a strange virus. He's probably about 70.

Comment

I am curious if some of those making the smartass comments about ivermecten know that it won a no el prize for its use in humans?. You sound like the same democrats that attacked all the other treatments that have been used to help some people. Do they all work all the time, doubt it but then nothing does. This post shows me why I dont come around as much anymore and I have been on this site since long before the first big crash.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
                        I sit on my butt all day at a desk job. I haven't worked out in years. If I had to run because someone was chasing me with a stick, I'd just lay down and take a beating. Overweight and 52years old.

I take a multivitamin and vitamin D with zinc for the last 4 years. The only symptom I had was loss of smell and I was tired one evening, so I took a nap.
                        I think there is definitely something to the zinc and vitamin D.
                        Could be genetics, too. Some people's immune systems are just better than others'. I never had a clinical case of chicken pox when I was a kid, but I tested positive for the antibodies. Also: there is a reason flu season is in the winter - people aren't out in the sun, so they have less vitamin D.

Comment

Out of curiosity and nothing more, has anybody else's doctor besides mine prescribed ivermectin? Ivermectin, a steroid for inflation (lungs), and a z-pack to boost immune response was what he recommended. Everybody's response will be different but symptoms lasted 2 days for me and weakness for maybe five w/ out the vaccine. I'm 44 with decent fitness.

Comment

Originally posted by Jscott1112 View Post
                            Out of curiosity and nothing more, has anybody else's doctor besides mine prescribed ivermectin? Ivermectin, a steroid for inflation (lungs), and a z-pack to boost immune response was what he recommended. Everybody's response will be different but symptoms lasted 2 days for me and weakness for maybe five w/ out the vaccine. I'm 44 with decent fitness.
                            My wife's Dr told her he would prescribe it to her if she started getting bad off. She is pregnant so he didn't want to unless he thought she needed it. All she had was a mild case though. She was single shot vaccinated so idk if that helped or not

Comment

I get a good chuckle out of watching the ivermectin fanboys and vaccine fanboys bickering. They do say laughter is the best medicine so keep it up please. [emoji122]

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Jscott1112 View Post
                                Last Tues I woke up with a major headache, slight fever and chills, tested positive with an at home test. I was prescribed the exact same thing, Ivermectin, Z-pack, and the steroid inhaler, was able to get it all the next day, Wednesday.

I also was able to get the infusion the first morning upon testing positive. No way to confirm obviously but I think this is the game changer.

Mild fever and leg aches lasted till about 7pm that first night, mild sinus headache lasted for 3-4 days. I have horrible allergies and sinus pressure pretty much every day of my life.

I was also taking Ivermectin paste 1x a week for 3 weeks before getting COVID.

Comment

Working...
                                X