"OFFICIAL" Granger Hog Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post
    Yall keep NavyChief in your prayers. Covid has been kicking his ***.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    He doing any better today

Sent from my SM-A115AZ using Tapatalk

Comment

Yes, he is getting better. Scared me.

Comment

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post
        Yes, he is getting better. Scared me.

Awesome news

Comment

Anyone been out lately? Any Snakes?

Wondering if anyone has been out lately and seen any rattlers.

Comment

Prayers up for Navy Chief.

Comment

Originally posted by hunt2eat View Post
              Wondering if anyone has been out lately and seen any rattlers.

Saw one on opening day of dove. Not nearly as many as I’ve seen in the past

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

There have been two frosts, but no morning temps below 32 degrees, so the ticks and chiggers are still out there, waiting for a freeze before starting to scout. Leaves falling. Great mast crop this year, lots of pecans. Pigs will be fat!

Comment

Nice. Sounds promising [emoji106]

Comment

Sure is quiet in this thread this year. Maybe everyone is like me and hasn't been out there due to the warm weather we've had...up until last week.

Comment

Originally posted by Endo View Post
                      Sure is quiet in this thread this year. Maybe everyone is like me and hasn't been out there due to the warm weather we've had...up until last week.

Went out a couple weeks ago to San Gabriel unit. Saw very little fresh sign. Might go again soon to pecan hollow. Probably best to avoid San Gabriel so it doesn’t get too pressured ahead of GRXH

Comment

Or the pigs are harder to find than they used to be...

Comment

I was out at the Sore Finger unit a few days after Christmas, jumped up 3 hogs in the tall grass on the way back to the truck. Was about 25 yards from them but didn’t get a shot opportunity once they bolted.

Comment

Originally posted by ShedHunter19 View Post
                            I was out at the Sore Finger unit a few days after Christmas, jumped up 3 hogs in the tall grass on the way back to the truck. Was about 25 yards from them but didn’t get a shot opportunity once they bolted.
                            At least its comforting to know that Santa, the Easter Bunny and SoreFinger are still thriving and granting good things to all the little Granger boys and girls!!

Comment

Saw 6 dead on the 1331 road between duchess and Taylor park turnoff early part of December. Saw two that Thursday and then a new dead one everyday for the next four days. I guess we can strap headlights to our arrows.

Comment

Almost time for white bass. Wonder if I can catch a hog with a rotten apple baited behind me and a river minnow in dunkin the water side? Might be a new way to use the fishing term "Grandslam"? I know we can not hunt after dark but thats fishin right?

Comment

Working...
                                X