• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We had a decent weekend

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
      Hammered them this weekend. Another 6 man Sunday morning.

Guess we shall see how bad this storm messes everything up
      Congrats! Fields or marsh?

Comment

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
        Congrats! Fields or marsh?
        Technically fields but we aren't but a couple miles from the refuge.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	ducks 2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	48.3 KB
ID:	24661907 We had a pretty good opener, should've been done at 8 if we could've shot a little better. I'll take it!

Comment

nice ones guys!

Comment

A great opener with 24 by 7:09 and a respectable day 2 with 13 birds. I chose the wrong blind on Sunday but the boys and I recovered with a mid-morning move. Overall for the farm we took 192 birds this weekend including a band.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Our hunts in Garwood have been off. they are just not on our part of the prairie good right now. Been 3 funs days so far though!

Comment

I’m loving all the pics and super jealous!!! LOL!!! I’m gonna try Granger this Saturday but not expecting much. I gotta get my dog on some birds.

Comment

Will be in El Campo this weekend and can't wait.

Comment

Whats the consensus on this storm blowing teal out?

Comment

Had a great opening weekend. Saturday morning we had an incredible show as both the teal and the big ducks were super thick. Big groups of both. Good waves of action through the morning and had our 8 man limit pretty quick. Had all 3 flavors in the mix.

Dove hunted that evening. It was Africa hot but the bird numbers were good. Shot my limit, went back to the truck to put my stuff up and grab a beer while the rest were still hunting. Took out my birds and noticed one had some jewelry. The action was so fast for a while I hadn't taken the time to look previously. Jason86 shot a banded dove Friday afternoon so that made our second band for the trip.

Sunday morning was slower. We were about a mile and a half from where we were Saturday, but didn't have nearly the number of birds around or in the air that we did Saturday. Most of the teal seemed to push out overnight. We ended that hunt with 18.

Great bird hunting weekend and it was awesome getting back into the duck woods again .
                        Attached Files

Comment

2 limits of teal this morning in Garwood. High winds made for some fun shooting.

Comment

Sweet, where was the dove banded at?

Comment

2021-2022 Duck Hunting Thread

Wife finished up some photos from over the weekend

Last edited by 150class; 09-14-2021, 08:29 PM.

Comment

Great pics 150! Congrats on the great hunts!

Comment

Working...
                                X