Jeep owners post em up!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShoootLow View Post
    Been busy getting my JL the way I want it…for now. Finally got the side steps, front bumper, and winch installed. My replacement grill finally came in and I realized the winch has to come back off to get it installed…doh! Looking at rear bumpers now.

I had the dealer install a Mopar lift to retain full warranty and was really unhappy with how it handled. Three trips back to align it and change the steering box with minimal changes. Added Fox steering stabilizer to no avail, still wanders and roams at will. The kit is built by BDS and lacks adjustable trac bars and control arms. I upgraded OEM to MetalCloak and SteerSmarts and it drives like a dream now.

Interesting!

I’m about to replace both axles etc with axles off of a 2021 Gladiator Rubicon. Thus will upgrade me to D44’s with E-lockers and 4.10’s over open

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
      Interesting!

I’m about to replace both axles etc with axles off of a 2021 Gladiator Rubicon. Thus will upgrade me to D44’s with E-lockers and 4.10’s over open
      I put a D44 up front on mine with 4.88s and Eaton E-lockers. Gives the crappy motor a fighting chance. Probably a little over geared for the 35s, I’ll go 37s next go round.

Comment

Got it for the “wife”
        Attached Files

Comment

For anyone who went with the bed liner paint job how does it hold up and would you recommend going that route or do you regret it? I’m trying to decide which way to go on my Cj. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Buckcrusher View Post
            Here is my '94 YJ.

An updated picture of the deer lease rig. Dana 60’s, 39.5’s, a little stretch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My hunting rig.
              Attached Files

Comment

Wifes JLU
                Attached Files

Comment

Joined the club with a 2010 JKU Sahara.

Comment

Originally posted by kmack View Post
                    2001 GC Laredo 4.7 4WD 150k miles (3rd Jeep) & 2005 GC Limited 5.7L 4WD 253k miles (2nd Jeep)
                    Added to the stable this past Monday! Thank you, Capt Glenn!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	E51FD6BC-8E36-469B-92CC-E0F727387229.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	129.8 KB
ID:	24692194

My 2010 with some new shoes

Comment

Comment

The wifes new Rubicon. She insisted on the Sky one touch roof, have to admit i'm not an open top kind of guy but it is pretty cool. Lift and tires to come this weekend.....
                          Attached Files

Comment

2008 JKU
                            6.2 liter
                            1ton axles

Comment

'58 CJ5 and my'81 CJ7(maroon). So much fun to drive these!

Comment

Got me another CJ7! This one was an auction find! It is a LEVI'S addition. Probably going to do a frame off resto.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X