This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Low cost exterior painter DFW?

Any recommendations for someone in south DFW areas paint my house cheap?

Need the same.

Comment

Don’t think there is such a thing............... ��

Comment

im the production manager at state 28 painting out of grapevine. would love to have opportuinty to do some work for yall,

can text or call me with yalls info or call the office and schedule a free estimate, be sure to tell jessica, heard about us from stetson.

cell:469-625-8289
        office:214-531-3593
        Last edited by Stetsonoverton; 09-09-2021, 07:27 PM.

Comment

I'm dealing with this now. Got an estimate, seal all seams/cracks with DAP Dynaflex 230 silicone. Prips came today and used painters caulk. I called them out and it got somewhat nasty. Tomorrow they are coming back and they will re-caulk, if they can find the right caulk. Well I gave them a resource and we will see! There will be s*** talk in the morning.

Comment

Originally posted by Stetsonoverton View Post
            im the production manager at state 28 painting out of grapevine. would love to have opportuinty to do some work for yall,

can text or call me with yalls info or call the office and schedule a free estimate, be sure to tell jessica, heard about us from stetson.

cell:469-625-8289
            office:214-531-3593
            If you’re willing to come down to Mansfield Id be glad to get your quote thanks. I’ll call tomorrow.

Comment

My stepson and his buddy own Spraytex Painting in the metroplex. Give him a call and tell him Trey sent you. These guys are the kind you're looking for. Full-on integrity.
              Josh Angeli
              512-944-8011

Welcome to Spray Tex Painting, serving the Dallas-Fort Worth area with professional painting services.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Tex_Cattleman View Post
                My stepson and his buddy own Spraytex Painting in the metroplex. Give him a call and tell him Trey sent you. These guys are the kind you're looking for. Full-on integrity.
                Josh Angeli
                512-944-8011

Welcome to Spray Tex Painting, serving the Dallas-Fort Worth area with professional painting services.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk
                Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Gunnyart View Post
                  If you’re willing to come down to Mansfield Id be glad to get your quote thanks. I’ll call tomorrow.
                  Absolutely we service the entire metro,

Comment

Give me a call at 469-245-6229! I can give a quote if you’re still needing someone!

Comment

Ya get what ya pay fer.
                      Just sayin!

Comment

Working...
                      X